FS: / FT: Powerheads

bobbyblank

I need to clean out my "dont want it, but cant toss it" tank stuff cabinet. I found a bunch of powerheads, here are the ones i dont dont need. Im looking for some cash or trade for LPS, zoas, Xenia, and other frags.

-Rio 600 RVT
-Rio 90
- 2 powerhead 301's
- Some off-brand about the size of a Rio 90

Let me know ;)

P.S.

I also have a 55 gallon glass with everything you would need for a FW. I used to use it for my old cichlid tank. Sure do miss those little buggers.

Make me and offer. I would really like to sell all the 55g stuff together, its takeing up a large spot im my garage :). I would like cash for the tank, but anythings possible :). It has an emporor 400 filter with biowheel, 5 gallon bucket of Crushed coral, undergravel, plants, chemicals, hood with marine lights, stand, ext.... everything. I have pics of tank and the extras. PM if you want pics.

Last edited:
i think my cousin wants a 55 to get rid of all his smaller tanks but i have to ask him and see if he's interested. ill get back at you ASAP and see if its still available.

lol, i know, thought i did. Id like to get around 130 for the tank, trying to trade off the powerheads.

Back