FS: Giesemann 48" Infiniti Fixture - 2 x 250 and 4 x 54 T-5

kcsnook

Hello All - I am putting feelers out on my Giesemann fixture, hands down one of the nicest pieces of equipment yo can own. It is the black metallic high gloss paint scheme. I will include two 36" Ecoxotic stunner strips and dimmers that are already on the fixture. All lamps are less than 30 days old, t5's are Giesemann and Hqi MH's are ECV which are closest things to radius for DE lamps.

$850 for fixture, ballasts, and stunner strips w dimmers.

This fixture is $1688 new, it is in mint condition.

The INFINITI is the next big leap forward in the evolution of aquarium lighting - a completely new generation of pendant lighting which offers you all the latest innovations in lighting technology.

The INFINITI combines the intensity and glitter lines of metal halide lighting with the power and colour of multiple T5 tubes - up to four which can be switched in pairs to allow a natural daily increase and degrease in light intensity.

The Infiniti 48" 250w HQI Includes:
(2) T5 Aqua Actinic Blue Plus 54 Watt 10k Lamps
(2) T5 Actinic Blue 54 Watt 10K Lamps
(2) 150 Watt HQI Double Ended Giesemann Metal Halide 13K Lamps
The lamp body of the INFINITI is made from a high-quality aluminium and magnesium alloy which allows the design of a wide reflector surface whilst significantly reducing the overall weight of the lamp at the same time. The shape of the lamp body offers the optimal positioning and light distribution for both the T-5 lamps and the HQI bulbs.

There are 6 standard colors available for the Giesemann Infiniti.

With wide, deep positioned reflectors, the INFINITI has excellent anti-glare properties, making it an ideal light to be viewed from any position. The maximum light performance is achieved by the use of the latest reflector technology. The combination of a high gloss finished reflector of 99.8% purest aluminium with CAD-designed light distribution gives the ultimate in reflectance and is revolutionary in the illumination of aquariums.

The new Infiniti is the ultimate lighting solution combining the powerful, diffused light and pastel colours offered by 4 D-D T5 tubes with the point intensity and "˜glitter line' movement provided by metal halide lamps - a blend of lighting solutions which reduces stress at the base of corals caused by shadowing through the use of metal halides lights alone.

Gradual Intensity Rise
Each pair of tubes is individually switched so it is possible to start the day with a pair of actinic tubes, then to introduce the power of two Aquablue+ tubes before finally switching on the halide lamps. This provides a more gradual and therefore natural increase and decrease in light intensity.

Quality
The aesthetic shape of the magnesium alloy body was computer designed to overcome the common complaint with metal halide lights of direct glare from the bulb. The effectiveness of this is immediately obvious - even when viewed from a sitting position well below the level of the light.

Features
The lamp bodies of the INFINITI series are made from a high-quality aluminum and magnesium alloy, which allows a significant weight reduction whilst still retaining a thick section for strength and heat dissipation.

The extremely flat design with the multiple ventilation slots has been developed in such a way that the electronic parts are thermally separated from the main lighting system. This guarantees an almost noiseless operation and an extraordinary performance quality.

We have integrated low-loss ballasts and digital igniters for perfect triggering of the HQI bulbs. The digital igniters are very silent and have the advantage of stopping the inbuilt electronics immediately if the light is not functioning properly to avoid any damage to the lamps.

The hanging position of the light is totally adjustable both in height and along the length of the light so in total, movement is possible horizontally, axially or vertically.

Low-loss UV-notch filters, variable steel cable suspension wires, very simple bulb and tube replacement and also the extremely easy-to-clean high gloss metallic powder coated finish are standard features on the INFINITI.

I don't always have the greatest skills of observation when it comes to thread dates. I just look at the first page after I log in anyhow, lol. I'm sure someone will grab up those incredible lights that price is a steal for a solid lighting system that is also aesthetically pleasing to look at. Your lighting and shimmer was stunning the last time I saw your tank.

As far as new frag tank doing Deep Blue Frag 48x18x12.

$700 for light and all new lamps and extra set of 250x 14k Ushio.

Will deliver within 80mile radius.

Back