FS: Hello all, 75 gal reef setup for sale $300

mfp4073

Its been a long time, been away from the hobby for a number of years after a tank crash. Been a long time since I have stopped by, hope everyone has been doing well. Finally had my last fish die recently, I could never bring myself to downsize her to a smaller tank (yes, 75 gal for a pink skunk clown is probably excessive). RIP flower!

Anyway, time to make some room. Asking $300. cat not included. If you would like to do non refundable deposit/payments over 30 days thats cool too. I dont need to have it gone by a specific date.

Also, one Koralia powerhead new in box $30
Coralife EZ ballast, straight pin, 2X 15-55w $30

Would like to sell complete if possible, in east orange county. Feel free to ask questions and/or more photos. PM me, will be happy to chat on phone/text if needed.

• Tank is reef with 2/3 placed overflow, multi return spouts
  • 48L, 18deep, 21 tall (tank) with stand 53 inch tall
  • furniture grade stand, no hood, would be great with hanging lights
  • 20g long sump with Eheim return pump, I THINK its about 100 gph
  • Probably 100lbs of liverock
  • Live sand
  • 3 Hydor Koralia 3 Powerheads (3200 L/H 850 gph, retail $40)
  • Turboflotor Multi SL Skimmer Aquamedic (retail $300)
  • Needs lights, t5 only a few bulbs work.
  • temp prob/display
  • will be happy to thrown in extras, test kits, cleaning stuff, food, nets, etc whatever you need.

NO livestock. But also no pests. I have not had ANY bubble, aptasia, or majanos in this tank for over 6 years, been running continuously for those years.

I dont have any boxes for the Koralias, just this one thats unopened

Last edited:
Ok, lets start with Rock and sand then.

How about rock for $2/lb and $.50lb for the sand? Need to get a decent amount of the rock out to get to the sand. Will add more stuff for sale as the tank gets empty. If someone has an interest in something specifically PM me and I will post a price.

If you still have it a month from now, It's mine... good price. I'll be sure to check back.

Bump, still available and still $200. And just to add, I think the other light has died completely. FYI.

Thanks for looking!

hello,
Do you still have this? and would you be willing to separate?
I'm interested in stand and rock...I have a 75 gal tank and stand but stand is too short...
I will be in Orlando for reefapaloosa this weekend...
let me know...

hello,
Do you still have this? and would you be willing to separate?
I'm interested in stand and rock...I have a 75 gal tank and stand but stand is too short...
I will be in Orlando for reefapaloosa this weekend...
let me know...

I will if I can find a buyer for the tank. And there was a guy on here who was interested in the glass. I sent him a PM. Let me see what I can come up with!

Back