FS: HUGE lot, multiple systems

Redsox Nation

Hi all, well this day is well over due for me. Unfortunately I am getting out of the hobby for now. Work has picked up and I am traveling on a pretty regular basis as well as other life events that seem to consume all my time. I am a bit embarrassed on the way my tank looks and the corals that I have los of the past 5-6 months and want to get everything gone before losing any more please.

All that being said....I want to sell everything to one buyer ($1500). If they choose to turn around and part out you can definitely make a nice profit. My asking price is about the same that you'd pay just for the lights alone. Heres what I have:

JBJ 20g rimless frag tank + JBJ stand. - tank has been setup for roughly 5 months or so. I started to cycle it and never got around to actually putting anything in the tank. Comes with everything from factory listed below and I also have all boxes and paper work with almost everything:

Features: "¢All-In-One Filtration
"¢Designed specifically as a frag tank and great as a shallow reef
"¢Frag Rack: consisting of black eggcrate and stand-offs
"¢Strong water pump (266GPH) for water circulation
"¢Designated center column for heater and/or chiller pump
"¢Black cover lid pre-cut to fit and clamp JBJ Pacifica LED light
Aquarium Specs: "¢Approximately 20 Gallons
"¢6 mm Bent Glass
"¢Dimensions: 20" x 24" x 9"
"¢Center Filter Chamber Dimensions: 13.5" x 5" x 9"
"¢Left and Right Filter Chamber Dimensions: 5" x 5" X 9"
Filtration: "¢Acrylic Filter Wall w/ Overflow
"¢Mechanical Sponges
"¢Activated Carbon Sponges
"¢Biological Ceramic rings
"¢Return Spray Bar
"¢Designated Center Column for Heater and/or Chiller Pump

-This tank also comes with 30lbs of what use to be dry rock from FIAOS along with what I believe was a 2-3lb live rock.
-Vortech MP10w (Manufacture date of 11/12/2014) however I bought this brand new off a forum member so unit only has the 5-6 months of actual use.
-CAD Lights PLS-50 Elite Nano Pipeless Protein skimmer (used for about 2 months)
-Innovative Marine Minimax All-In-One Desktop Media Reactor (pump may be going out as its not pumping as hard when it was brand new. This also has about 5 months of use only.
-upgraded filtration cup (cant recall brand name) but can be seen in pics below.
-Best for last....EcoTech Radion XR30wGen3 along with the EcoTech hanging kit (uncut)
-EcoTech Reeflink wifi controller

29g BioCube, with brand new BioCube stand. no top as I was going to do rimless with this tank as well. Bought this and never set it up. it does have the upgraded inTank media basket and I believe an mj1200 upgraded pump.
-also includes 20lb bag of black CaribSea sand (wifes pick)
Clear BRS 1/4" netting 3'x7' was going to put over top of tank (brand new)
again best for last....BNIB never opened EcoTech Radion XR15w Pro including BNIB RMS tank mount kit.

On to my pride and joy 110g high 48x18x30 tank. Dual drilled with center overflow. Tank has been setup and running for over 4 years now. There is a lot of GREEN algae growing in the tank. Tank needs to be cleaned desperately and the price reflects this. Tank also comes with following:

-Reef Octopus Classic 150 EXT Recirculating Protein Skimmer (BEAST!!!)
-30g tall sump, sump has been cracked on return chamber side. I repaired it over 4 years ago and have never had a problem ever with it.
-Little Giant pump 3 that is powerful and as reliable as they come.
-JBJ True Digital Heater - I want to say this is the 1000w one
-NextReef MR1 Monster Media Reactor
- (3) Jebao RW 8's
-9 channel DJ power strip
-150ish lbs of mixed Fiji and Tonga rock. Use to have amazing color....should come back once algae is gone.
-100-120lbs of sand
-mated pair of black perc clowns (have owned for over 6 years!
-1 sailfish tang, yellow tang, coral beauty, 1 pink tail anthias, big beautiful Naso tang. All fish have been in this establishment for almost the entire4 year period. All fish healthy and free of disease etc.
-Have a nice rock with a nice size colony of Utter Chaos Zoas (60-80+ polyps)
-few more zoas (don't recall name) as well as pink cap and mummy eye chalice, and prob a couple other corals.
-also comes with dual 165w WiFi LED lights. Here is the thread of my review with these. Fully controllable via app on your phone. Lights have been amazing, great growth and color when parameters are in check.
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2506181

Only asking $1500 for EVERYTHING! Please do not ask to part out at this time as again I just want to all be done in 1 single transaction. My loss is your gain...and again feel free to part out and make money off this investment.

I have a lot more random stuff I will include, from food, to chemicals, kits, also have 50g bucket of Red Sea Coral pro salt (used 1once)Hanna checker, Tunze magnet cleaner, lots of filter socks, lots of other useful misc stuff.

Please text me for fastest response as I'm not on here much. (813)727-4500

Let me know if you have any question or would like any additional pictures, thank you.

Back