FS in Bloomington: PFO ballast, pendants, ER skimmer

catdoc

Premium Member
I never got around to ebaying these and now spring cleaning is upon me. Trying one last time to sell them. The catch is that you have to come pick them up in Bloomington in the next week. I got burned last month on a deal via paypal/USPS so no more of that. All items are as priced obo.

PFO Dual 250 Watt ballast $30 obo. This is the older tar style ballast. I've had it for several years and never had a hint of problems. I don't know the age for sure...6 or 7 years perhaps?

PFO SE MH Pendants with quick-connects; I have 2 of them. 13"x11"x5.5", each houses a single SE bulb, they aren't exactly identical but both are black (one has vents on ends and is missing the glass pane, one has vents on top), I'm including my Hamilton 14k 250 W bulbs that are a few months old $20/ea obo.

PFO 4' dual SE MH + dual VHO + fans pendant with quick-connects $150 obo.

EuroReef 8-2 skimmer with pump; not exactly factory specs on size for some reason, 22" tall x 8" diameter; needs to be used in-sump as the neck of the skimmer was broken by my hubby before I ever plugged it in (worked just fine after repair but still had small leak so I just kept it in the sump) $50

Black wrought iron 55 gal tank stand $10.

I've also got a box full of misc items (nets, powerheads, tank decorations, and I don't know what all) that I was going to take to Goodwill or the recycling center. If you come by to get one of the for sale items, you can have the box too if anything in it is of interest. Also a bunch of miscellaneous PVC plumbing odds and ends. Free for the taking.

If you want to see pics, I have them listed in the original selling thread here:
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1826316

I'm done with the fish/reef stuff for now, so trades don't appeal to me right now. It's time to get the spring cleaning done so these things have to go. If they don't sell, I'll take 'em to Goodwill or something.

Back