FS: Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion 40 Aquarium Setup

Bones06

Hello everyone,

I need to sell my tank/equipment because my wife accepted a new job in Hawaii. On the one hand, we are very excited about the move and adventure but on the other very sad because this has been a hobby we started doing when we first started dating. I've had this tank for 2 years in June and I am the original owner of all equipment.

I am currently located in Cape Coral, Florida but I can easily arrange to have the equipment ready for pickup or meet halfway, etc...

Here's what is included:

Innovative Marine NUVO Fusion 40 Aquarium
Innovative Marine NUVO Fusion 40 Stand
Ecotech Radion XR15w Pro
Ecotech XR15 RMS
Ecotech MP10 (Old style)
Ecotech Backup battery
Ecotech Ecosmart Live
Tunze Osmolator 3155
AquaMaxx HOB-1 Protein Skimmer
5 Stage BRS RODI
PhosBan Reactor 150 w/ Sicce 0.5
Milwaukee MA887 Saltwater Refractometer
2x Innovative Marine Fusion 40 Caddies
1x Intank Fusion 40 Caddies
Rock
Sand
Odds and ends... (IM filter socks, Carbon, 7-gal blue water containers, etc...)

I would like to get $1000 for everything. Please feel free to message me with questions. I am more than happy to show the tank to anyone interested. I plan to leave it up here for awhile before I part it out.

The live stock be donated back to the store where is was bought (Sea in the City, Orlando) unless the buyer wants.

Thanks for looking! :dance:

Attachments

• TankPhoto.jpg
    TankPhoto.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 0
Congratulations on Hawaii. I wish I could move to an island I would put on a snorkel and mask instead of doing a water change.
Be safe and have a great Hawaiian life.

What Island? We are taking our first trip to Oahu later this year. Very ready.

Oahu is where we are a headed. Man you are going to have a blast. The first time my wife and I went we ran out of time. Make sure you buy/rent an underwater camera with plenty of storage. Being a reefer you must go to Hanauma Bay. Seeing the fish and sea turtles there in the wild is breathtaking and it's cheap since it's a state park.

Also don't be afraid to ask your hotel's concierge for things to do, that's how we planned our days.

If you want some non-reef thing to do that book will help. Giovanni's Shrimp Shack, Dole Plantation (Pineapple ice cream), Teds bakery and Diamond Head to name a few.

So much to do and so little time... get the blue Hawaii book, well worth the money.

Last edited:
Part out

Part out

Hello everyone, here's whats left of the part out:

IM Fusion 40 Tank/Stand/Caddies/Sand - $400
Phosban Reactor w/ Sicce 0.5 - $50
AquaMaxx HOB-1 - $150
Milwaukee MA887 Saltwater Refractometer - $60
Tunze Osmolator 3155 - $150

Thanks!

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 0
Pictures of Reactor and Tunze Osmolator 3155

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 0
Pictures of Milwaukee MA887 Saltwater Refractometer

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 2
What condition is the tank in? Scratches? I didn't see in previous post, thanks.

Hey there,

The tank is in pretty good condition. All the silicone is in great shape. I cut 3 stripes put of the vinyl on the side to convert to a fuge (light included). The bottom comes with a foam pad to help keep it level. I did a vinegar soak on the tank but it probably could use another cleaning.

There are two scratches on the front panel towards the top near the water line. One is about 1" and the second is about 3/4". There are some scratches on the acrylic on the back panel. If you want I can send you a HQ picture of them just PM me your cell.

Thanks for looking

Update/What's left

Update/What's left

Tank/Stand - $300 I need to sell this thing!!
The tank is in pretty good condition. All the silicone is in great shape. I cut 3 stripes out of the vinyl on the side to convert to a fuge (fuge light included). The bottom comes with a foam pad to help keep it level. I did a vinegar soak on the tank but it probably could use another cleaning.

There are two scratches on the front panel towards the top near the water line. One is about 1" and the second is about 3/4". There are some scratches on the acrylic on the back panel.

I have about 20-30 lbs of CaribSea Seaflor Special Grade Reef Sand that's included with the tank.

Sicce 0.5 - $25
Mag 5 - $25
Hanna Phosphate Checker HI713 w/ reagents (exp 6/2016) $30

I have someone interested with the tank and stand, along with the "in tank media acrylic" parts shown, which I assume are included with the tank/stand. $300 I'm certain they will accept.
They travel for work, I think the furthest drive south for them would be north Sarasota somewhere to meet neat the interstate.

Please PM me your number and we can speak in detail tomorrow. Thanks ~Tony.

Back