Fs: Jbj

Redsox Nation

Ok here's what's left from my part out before. Please text for fastest response as I am hardly online anymore. Thank you for looking 813-727-4500

$150 - JBJ 20g rimless frag tank + JBJ stand. - tank is now dry and ready to be picked up. I did notice that there was some what appears to be very minor water damage on the right corner of the stand. Did not affect the stand as it's just the corner. The center portion of the back wall has bowed a little and the silicone has split. Just order some aquarium safe silicone to fix this. The tank comes with everything it did when it was new. I only had this tank up for maybe a month and never even cycled it. The glass and tank are mint and scratch free.

Few details about the tank

The new JBJ RL-20 Shallow Reef offers the perfect dimensions for a frag tank or shallow reef aquarium. This luxurious aquarium features crystal clear water filtration and powerful water flow. A frag rack made of black egg-crate and plastic stand-offs is also included to professionally display your frags. Lean back, relax and enjoy the new classy addition.

Features:
All-In-One Filtration
Designed specifically as a frag tank and great as a shallow reef
Frag Rack: consisting of black eggcrate and stand-offs
Strong water pump (266GPH) for water circulation
Designated center column for heater and/or chiller pump
Black cover lid pre-cut to fit and clamp JBJ Pacifica LED light
Aquarium Specs:
Approximately 20 Gallons
6 mm Bent Glass
Dimensions: 20" x 24" x 9"
Center Filter Chamber Dimensions: 13.5" x 5" x 9"
Left and Right Filter Chamber Dimensions: 5" x 5" X 9"
Filtration:
Acrylic Filter Wall w/ Overflow
Mechanical Sponges
Activated Carbon Sponges
Biological Ceramic rings
Return Spray Bar
Designated Center Column for Heater and/or Chiller Pump

$300 110g high 48x18x30 tank. Dual drilled with center overflow. Tank also comes with red cherry stand and canopy. This system is old and canopy may need a little work. There are a few scratches. The buyer of this will get retry much the remaining aquarium stuff I have that includes the following listed below along with a lot more. I have 2 medium size bins full of pumps, food, tests, miscellaneous items, etc, etc.

-30g tall sump, sump has been cracked on return chamber side. I repaired it over 4 years ago and have never had a problem ever with it.

-Little Giant pump 3 that is powerful and as reliable as they come.

-JBJ True Digital Heater

-100-120ish lbs of mixed Fiji and Tonga rock

-100-120lbs of sand

-Tunze 220.015 Long magnet cleaner, missing a couple pieces

-9 channel DJ strip

-20L quarantine tank

Well for some reason my title got messed up, can a mod please fix this?

FS: JBJ 20g Rimless Fragtank + 110g High setup with LOTS of extras!!

Back