FS:Jedi Mind Trick Monti

bhuddafunk

I just fragged my Jedi Mind trick colony and I literally have a handful of chunks that I'm selling for either 10 or 20 dollars each. Nothing is mounted on plugs just chunks of coral. PM me if interested

Attachments

• Jedi Mind Trick.jpg
    Jedi Mind Trick.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 0
I just fragged my Jedi Mind trick colony and I literally have a handful of chunks that I'm selling for either 10 or 20 dollars each. Nothing is mounted on plugs just chunks of coral. PM me if interested

So, I don't think I have enough posts to PM... Do you have any frags left? I'm very interested

So, I don't think I have enough posts to PM... Do you have any frags left? I'm very interested

Just sent you an email, I think the last of the large ones will be picked up tonight however I will have the smaller frags for a few more days it looks like.

I've been looking for one of these and a red planet for a little while. I'm bummed bc I can't pm (just stumbled here) and I don't think Bhuddafunk got my email :(

I just got a report from a person who picked up a frag of the Jedi Mind trick that I may have passed along AEFW (Acro Eating Flatworms) to them. While I don't believe this is the case it certainly merits investigation. All frag sales have been suspended at this time till I can know for certain I'm not spreading anything to anyone. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes if it is or if it is not true.

So lets just say I've been told April Fools by the individual. We will not go into my opinion on the choice of pranks but frags are available again.

Back