FS: LED&MH light

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
This is a great light. I used it over my display that I broke down this week. If you saw my display u know how well this combo grows coral.

It has a 250w MH with ballast. And Cree LED on 2 different channels. One channel has all blue 16 LEDs. 2nd channel has 10 more blue and 6 cool whites.

Like I said great light. If it would fit over any of the new tanks I would still be running it. Sad to c it go. Pic will be added $200 it has a brand new 250w radium bulb purchased from Faois that was about $80 alone. The case is solid made out of black acrylic.

Looks great Roger and I agree that this light made everything on your tank pop. One thing you did not mention is how amazing corals color up under this light. I have never seen Frogspawns look as good in any tank. Not even exotic coral places have corals that look this deep dark solid colors as the ones do in your tank.

I wish I had the tank to put this over. If I had the money, I would buy this light just to store it until I could use it.

Good luck with the sale.

Looks great Roger and I agree that this light made everything on your tank pop. One thing you did not mention is how amazing corals color up under this light. I have never seen Frogspawns look as good in any tank. Not even exotic coral places have corals that look this deep dark solid colors as the ones do in your tank.

I wish I had the tank to put this over. If I had the money, I would buy this light just to store it until I could use it.

Good luck with the sale.

Thx yes it did me well. Corals always looked great. Bump

What? This thing is still available? Roger, what are the measurements? I know of a guy at work that may be looking for something like this, but it may be too large for him.

Back