FS Lots equipment

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
Shabby automatically clean your skimmer keep it working at peek performance. Dosnt say what size it it but used it on my I tech 200 since sold the skimmer so time for this to go $50

Two largish 20lbs co2 tanks for calcium reactor

One feels full other feels empty.

$100 for full tank
$75 for empty tank
Co2 regular rusty Gauges but works great pacific coast imports $50

Full 1 gal of Kalk wasser brs $8

Brute trash can on wheels $35. Is drilled with 1 inch bulkhead for auto fill but can be capped easy if u don't need that

Current 1/3 hp chiller. Works great but I did break the barb fitting can be replaced with pvc for $2 ea $300

Commercial series arctica da-500b chiller $1,200 retail comes with controller I haven't used either of these chillers in over a year the room has Ac and they were not needed. $350

Get calcium reactor large unit 8x18 model John at Faois. Replaced the pump for me to a Tunze pump works great but hasn't been run so might need to teflon tape the connection before setting it up $250 or will make package deal with tanks and regulator. This is a monster calcium reactor. I'm only not running it cause My ph in my display is low with out the reactor so I never installed it.

2 Tunze 6105 powerheads and multi controller $350

2 bulb t5 current Usa looks like 24 inch $20

Uv sterilizer 25w with new bulb unit has wiper don't recall brand but it is the heavy duty unit not a cheep one $100

Lots of new and slightly used t5 bulbs of all watts and types of bulbs ask it interested

4 250w Mh de fixtures $10 each I might even have bulbs laying around can include for free

Recirculating bio pellet reactor custom made by John at i tech $100

2 underwater blue led I loved these on my 40b $10 each.

2 36inch led strips $20 each

Large MH reflectors $40 each think I have 4
250w MH ballasts $40 each

4 Mp40 dry side with 2 wet sides and 5 old style blue and white mix of controllers take all for $200 use for parts to make I'm sure a few working units

I know I have lots of other stuff too but what I can see with a quick walk around of what I'm not currently using in my fish room

Ill take the Tunze 6105's and controller. Please let me know when I can pick them up?

What's left

Swabby auto skimmer neck cleaner $50
1 empty 20lbs co2 tank $75
Co2 regulator $50
Kulkwasser $10 for both found a second gal 1/2 full
Brute can with wheels $35
24inch t5 fixture $20
Current 1/3 hp chiller $300
Commercial chiller $350
UV sterilizer 25w $100 w new bulb
Lots of new t5 bulbs and some slightly used ones
De MH fixtures free