FS: Majano Wand

I know this is sold I don't have aiptasia but was wondering if anyone has tried this on trash palys or mushrooms could this remove both of them?

Last edited:
The website said it will destroy anything with saltwater in it, so I would assume yes. They do warn of toxins that can be excreted from corals.

The website said it will destroy anything with saltwater in it, so I would assume yes. They do warn of toxins that can be excreted from corals.

Hmmm that would be awesome I wouldn't have to do a restart on my tank then from all these non sps invaders that were once loved and now a constant weed....

The TBRC actually has a mojano wand that we lend out to current paid members. It is currently in the Spring Hill area but we have a list that we can put folks on.

I'll be done with it by Saturday. If anyone in the area would like to use it and Michelle is ok with it, let her know and I can get it to you. Otherwise it will be going back to Wesley Chapel area next week.

The few I couldn't get retract into holes in the rocks. If they have no where to go this thing is great.

Back