fs my whole rimless 80 gallon set up at a steal..you can even pay with credit card!

bently23

Ok new tank is up and running so selling my old set up tank is 80 gallons 48x24x16 rimless by deeo blue with opti white front glass panel the tank alone retails for $675.stand is homemade but looks real sleek. Lighting is a 48 inch current 6 bulb t5 fixture. Skimmer is rated for over 200 gallons. Sump is 36x14x14 I also have a big cpr hang on fuge with pump and pc light and I have 2 teotronics led panels that are not dimmable white and blue only..the only thing you need is a return pump and powerheads....so im looking to get $600 for the whole set up as I just dont have room for it....as far as the paying with credit card goes im using my old t5s on my new tank but need a bigger fixture (60inch ati sunpower) so if someone were to order this fixture which goes for about $570 I would just trade you for my whole set up...either way this is a steal on everything I just dont have room for both tanks...anyone intrested call or text 607-731-8730 I can also send pics of anything from my cell thanks everbody

Back