FS: New Tampa 210G and other items

bigzman

Due to upcoming 300DD upgrade I decided to start a post for items I am selling as I have to clear out room.

First up is a 210 gallon AGA tank with AGA Cherry Modern Series Stand and Canopy still running and will drain if purchased soon or within a month. Some of you have seen tank.
Asking for $800 obo (Comes with 2 mag 12) No sump or lighting.

Also selling the below:
160 pounds of live rock tonga/marshall covered in GSP and Zoa and paly, monti, $400
1 Never used NIB Jebao DP4 - $70
1 mag 5 - $40
1 JBJ ¼ Chiller $400
20150403_172607_zps3cxrq0bm.jpg

If someone wants all of the above I will include 40lx20wx16h acrylic custom sump for $1500 for all of the above.

Also for sale:
1 65 gallon RR with AGA stand (need to hold fish and new dry rock) glass is in great shape and will include a mag5 and acrylic sump $150 obo.
Thank you

If you haven't seen his setup, this is a high quality stand and canopy. Not the cheap stuff you normally see. Also for anyone with a FOWLR setup or looking for cheap and easy corals, this is great rock.

Aarron thank you, but your killing me :). You have no Idea how much I want to keep this tank and covert it to discus.

Aarron thank you, but your killing me :). You have no Idea how much I want to keep this tank and covert it to discus.

It would be a pretty amazing discus tank. I've considered buying it and setting up a FOWLR tank, but I think my wife would kill me.

Arron buy it so I can buy it back in about a year or 2? I was thinking of predator tank and keeping all rock and gsp and musroom since nothing touch's that stuff. At least with predator tank I can keep reef ready. If I did discus I would change tank to a 180 none drilled. Sending you PM will need some help please.

BigZ, I need it for my new 80 deep blue build :) If I ever get rid of it you have first dibs? PM me details and I can pick it up sometime this week :)

Aaron

man oh man, trying to see how i can make this a win win for everyone including the wife...I have been looking for another tank I could use to move my current 180 from one room to another, this would also be an upgrade, problem would be selling my 180 and cash for the 210...

Back