FS: New Tampa 210G and other items

I can't PM yet, but I am interested in the 65G RR with AGA Stand, pump and sump. Can you post pictures or PM me pictures?
Let me know. Thanks.

If you are willing to sell those D120's separate from the system, ill take them. Ill be in tampa next weekend.

fts

fts

Will do as soon finish working on stand. In short not much is left other than palys, blue tubes, a red goinpora, Kenya and a ton of corky. I will throw in rasta zoas, and utter choias, pinwheels, Eagle eyes frags to buyer. I removed higher end coral out of big tank to keep up with additives. I stopped months ago. Only do water changes now.on the 210. Cool part about no additives. Keeps corky finger growth at bay :)

Yes he was there. He hides in the back corner rock wall. he has grown faster than any fish I have ever had. He was in the stages of change when I got him and about 5 inches. On the next tank I might look for a home for him as I want a regal. I would love a queen but that is as risky as when I got the emp. I waited months before introduction and made sure he eat pellets and not coral before introduction. You should stop by when you have time.

Back