FS: Pacific Sun Pandora S [36 in | 2 - 150w LED panels] - 650$

calistyle

20 month old Pacific Sun Pandora S white fixture.

4 39w t5 bulb
2 150w led panels

One fan is out, but replacement fan is on the way, and a better model.

I bought this light wanting to go LED main source, with T5 supplement. Coming from Ecotech radion pros, the only thing missing was T5s to cover shadowing.

After using more T5, I really want to go the other direction. I now want to focus more on T5 w/ LED supplement.

IXao4wp.jpg

VfEA2Nr.jpg

6UyTLlz.png

Cash only, local pick up only in Simi Valley.

I won't take the light down, until you come over and see how amazing my tank is...

My tank is the baby and PacSun is the mother feeding it.

iqFCzsn.jpg

How do you like the Pacific Sun interface? I was thinking about buying one of there T5 fixtures but have never seen one. Thank you

The interface is amazing. I'm not going to lie, the support is rather weak. Up until August it was amazing, but I've had a pain simply getting a replacement fan.

Are you running these over a 4 foot tank? Im interested for sure, just need to get paid, hopefully it is still available!

Are you running these over a 4 foot tank? Im interested for sure, just need to get paid, hopefully it is still available!

Yes I am and it covers fine. One thing with my tank though, is that it's a peninsula tank, so my overflow takes away from some of that 4 ft.

I run a 4" fixture over a 5' tank and it works great as well. I wouldn't hesitate as long as you place Corals correctly. Thanks for the feed back man

Back