Pacific Sun Pandora S VS Radion

You were using that settings when that aero was burned? Or now it's set on 35%?
For me that coral looks like burned by too much light...
From my personal experience the best settings for SPS corals is Bali or customized with 180 mins sunrise/sunset and lighting period for LED panels 9h and 11h for T5(red and orange set to 50%)...

Would you suggest to drop the % of the LED light?

Is there an SPS specific schedule or just the bali program?

Are you saying i should run more T5 than LED?

I suggest following settings (custom)
Sunrise start : 11:00 am
Sunset start: 5:00 pm
Sunrise/sunset duration: 180min (so led panel will be off at 8:00pm and "full sun" will be at 2:00 pm)
All chanels power set to 100% - only red and orange to 50% (and maybe UV - if you want get effect "clearer water" - cause UV make water "cloudy" for eyes(start it as moonlight you will see ;-)
Overal lamp power - at 80%.
You must observe your corals, now when photoperiod was set not so good as it should - sometimes you need to wait several weeks for visible coloration/growth improvements ..
I like to observe Montipora corals - when they start growing "down" it mean that there is too much light(they should grow like "cup").

Regards

Przemek

I suggest following settings (custom)
Sunrise start : 11:00 am
Sunset start: 5:00 pm
Sunrise/sunset duration: 180min (so led panel will be off at 8:00pm and "full sun" will be at 2:00 pm)
All chanels power set to 100% - only red and orange to 50% (and maybe UV - if you want get effect "clearer water" - cause UV make water "cloudy" for eyes(start it as moonlight you will see ;-)
Overal lamp power - at 80%.
You must observe your corals, now when photoperiod was set not so good as it should - sometimes you need to wait several weeks for visible coloration/growth improvements ..
I like to observe Montipora corals - when they start growing "down" it mean that there is too much light(they should grow like "cup").

Regards

Przemek

How long on T5s?

Back