FS: Radion XR15 G4 Pro, RMS, Diffuser

mnml

I have a pair of XR15 G4 Pro, RMS arms, and diffusers for sale.

All hardware were purchased from an authorized reseller in Sept. 2018. Receipt will be provided. Everything is in perfect working order. Ran for 8 hours a day at 50% intensity.

Reason for selling, I upgraded to a pair of XR30 G4 Pro.

The RMS arms are pretty much new. I had to buy a new set for the XR30 but only used the X-bracket from the new kit. The mounting arm and extension piece have never mounted. All items come with original packaging and manuals.

Qty 2 - XR15 G4 Pro (Manuf. Date July 2018) - $340 each.

Qty 2 - RMS mount - $60 each

Qty 2 - XR15 Diffuser - $35 each

Pick up in Ladera Ranch or Huntington Beach.

Tran,
is photobucket sharing pics for free again or you the only person in the world to have paid the crazy price to share the pics.

Tran,
is photobucket sharing pics for free again or you the only person in the world to have paid the crazy price to share the pics.

Hey Greg,

I have a free account. Looks like they're including their banner as part of the freebie account. What are people using these days to post pics? I just got back into the hobby after 6 year break. Photobucket is all I know. lol

Hey Greg,

I have a free account. Looks like they're including their banner as part of the freebie account. What are people using these days to post pics? I just got back into the hobby after 6 year break. Photobucket is all I know. lol
I started using tapatalk after photobucket started asking for a membership to share photos.

1 XR15 G4 Pro - sold.

Available:

1 x XR15 G4 Pro $300 shipped (add 3% Paypal fee)
2 x XR15 Diffuser $30 shipped (add 3% Paypal fee)

Back