FS- Random odds and ends (light,tank,salt,etc..)

MrHarvard

"ship it"
I cleaned out my fish tank storage and have a few things I no longer need. Please PM me if interested anytime of day is fine. I will not hold items so first come first serve. I may be interested in some trades let me know what you have.

Items:

150w MH Hamilton Technology clip on or hanging light. The light was purchased from another member on RC so not sure of age. The light works great and fires right up. Not sure of the age of the bulb but it's 20k and seems fairly new.
$40.00

Red Sea Coral Pro Salt 3/4 full. It's the small bucket that makes 55g and I only used enough of it to make 8g so almost full.
$15.00

Coralife S-1000 return pump. This pump was brand new and I ran it for 1 month on my 29g so it still works perfectly.
$10.00

2.2g Deep Blue Rimless Cube set up with DIY LEDs. I purchased this from another RC member (crazy eyes). The tank is a 2.2g DBS and it will come with 15w DIY dimmable LED light that clips on tank. The light is 1 channel dimmable with Multi colors. It will also come with 10w aquenon heater, 10g HOB filter, thermometer, and I have a 5lb bag of black Carib Sea live sand.
$45.00

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 0
Just for anyone interested in the tank, the light uses 3 Cree Neutral whites, 1 Cree RB and 1 Luxeon Lime ran by a Rapid Led nano driver, the housing is a gutted DBS solarflare and offers plenty of cooling even with the light cranked up. Just a pic of how the light looks.

Sweet. I want to place this one in my office with maybe some macro and a shrimp. I don't want anything too demanding in it as it will be my distraction at work.

Just for anyone interested in the tank, the light uses 3 Cree Neutral whites, 1 Cree RB and 1 Luxeon Lime ran by a Rapid Led nano driver, the housing is a gutted DBS solarflare and offers plenty of cooling even with the light cranked up. Just a pic of how the light looks.

Thanks Mike!!

Hey Harvard,

LiquidCache pinged me and told me he needs this tank for his daughter. I'll step aside and let him get it. I have a kid and I know how important it is for parents to deliver. I'll find something else. If he doesn't get it for whatever reason, I'm back in the game.

Hey Harvard,

LiquidCache pinged me and told me he needs this tank for his daughter. I'll step aside and let him get it. I have a kid and I know how important it is for parents to deliver. I'll find something else. If he doesn't get it for whatever reason, I'm back in the game.

Aint that the truth! I dont care what they say about you, you're good to go in my book manny :thumbsup:

He's a stand up gentleman! All the kids are going to love it, it will be perfect size for them and I'm sure they'll love calling it 'my tank'

Back