FS: RedSea Max & Reactor!

Tahiti

I'm selling my RedSea Max 130D. It comes with a stand, Aqua Gadget Reactor and a Media Basket. The tank is hoodless so you'll have to hang your own light above or attach to the back.

Asking $350 for everything! If you're interested in just the tank, stand and media basket it's only $250!

RedSea Max 130D w/ Stand & Media Basket $250!

AquaGadget MiniMax Reactor (Only a month old) $100!

Located in South Tampa

Tu0pSD7.jpg

sILbCAh.jpg

Last edited:
I'm selling my RedSea Max 130D. It comes with a stand, Aqua Gadget Reactor and a Media Basket. The tank is hoodless so you'll have to hang your own light above or attach to the back.

Asking $350 for everything! If you're interested in just the tank, stand and media basket it's only $250!

RedSea Max 130D w/ Stand & Media Basket $250!

AquaGadget MiniMax Reactor (Only a month old) $100!

Located in South Tampa

Tu0pSD7.jpg

sILbCAh.jpg

Is this still available?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is this still available?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes it is. Send me a PM.

What a steal for the tank. My wife would kill me if I added another!

Thanks man! It's a great tank. I downsized though to a 25 gallon. I had my Kessil a360w on it and it looked amazing. Remember it has a pump and the media basket is used to put floss and some form of chemi-pure or whatever you want. The reactor fits in the back perfectly and i ran GFO! The reactor cost $150 new so I think $100 for a month old reactor is good deal.

The tank is a plug in play! Well, no longer has the hood but it has a compartment in the back to fit all kinds of stuff such as a skimmer, reactor, chaeto etc. :)

Back