FS.. reef garage clean out sale

make an offer on each... or make a take it all offer

A.
Seachem Stability™ 1 gal.
Stability™ will rapidly and safely establish the aquarium biofilter in freshwater and marine systems, thereby preventing the #1 cause of fish death: "new tank syndrome". Stability™ is formulated specifically for the aquarium and contains a synergistic blend of aerobic, anaerobic, and facultative bacteria which facilitate the breakdown of waste organics, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate.
retails for 66.00
brand new seal is still on it
sell for 30.00

B.
Seachem Reef Advantage Strontium™ 4kg
restores and maintains strontium to levels found in natural sea water. Strontium is utilized by corals in the same manner as calcium and holds a similar importance in maintaining a vigorous level of growth. It is most useful in densely populated aquariums requiring a continuous supply of strontium. Reef Advantage Strontium™ is a highly concentrated (30,000 ppm), ionically balanced strontium supplement that can be added directly to the tank
retails for 36.00
98% full still used once
sell for 25.00

D.
KNOP Koralith fine 1.8 - 2.5mm - BNIB
retails for 27.00
selling for 20.00

H.
X-10 Control Interface Hardware
brand new in box, never used
retails for 20.00
sell for 10.00

K.
Resun King 290F submersible pump290 gph
sell for 5.00

R.
Tunze Turbelle 2002
retails for 262.00 each
these 4 tunze pumps are in used but new condition.. these are 5 months old pumps..bought 4 of these and they worked great on my 240gal mixed reef tank, but i upgraded to a 10' x 4' x 3' SPS tank and needed more flow ..cost me 1100.00 for 4..paid 262 for each one from marine depot.. selling all four of them for 550.00, so buy 2 get 2 free with free shipping
Model #: 2002
Flow Rate (GPH): 633
Max Head (inches): 51
Wattage: 38
Dimensions: 4.7x3.5x4.3
Air cooling—no motor heat is released into the water
Turbelle® centrifugal pumps have been developed especially for aquarium use. They combine the advantages of high performance and low power consumption with easy handling and reliable operation

selling all 4 pumps for 550.oo with free shipping
this is what i have them posted on ebay for

for my fellow reefers
BUY ALL 4 for 360.00 SHIPPED and INSURED with priority mail

CC.
Black & Decker
71"H x 34-1/2"W x 17-1/2"D Multi-Purpose Cabinet
Cabinet Weight Capacity (lbs.): 750.0
Weight Capacity (per shelf) (lbs.): 55.0
Number of Shelves: 4 added 2 extra shelves
Adjustable Shelves: Yes
Grey in color, already built
retails for 128.00
lowered to 60.00

EE.
2 - Seio 1100s Super Flows
has the bracket to hang it from the top of the tank
retail for 60.oo each
sell both for 40.oo SHIPPED

FF.
250w SE 20K XM bulb
retails for 70.oo
sell for 30.oo SHIPPED

GG.
Coralife 1270P
The Coralife Turbo-Sea 1270 Aquarium Pump has a flow rate of 1,270 gph. Max head: 13.1 feet. Watts: 165. Dimensions: 11-5/8" X 5-1/4" X 7". Connections: 1" inlet/1" outlet. For external use only. Circulation pump. UL listed. 3.5 foot cord. Magnetic-drive pump. Totally enclosed motor. Durable Polypropylene impeller and housing. Ceramic impeller shaft and thrust ring. Powerful cooling fan.
was using it as a manifold pump for a few months but like always change my mind and the way the plumbing was setup
retails for 260.oo
sell for 100.00 SHIPPED

willing to trade for

linksys gaming bridge
AquaViolet 40 or 57w UV
vortech battery backup

just added since i went a different route to hang my lights

Sun Lift Light Fixture Suspension System
The support strings pull out and retract like a yo-yo. Finally a simple way to raise a hood as plants grow! Features a Japanese made stainless steel, heavy duty spring. Don’t be fooled by cheap knock-offs. They are simply not as strong or reliable as the original Sun Lift brand. A pair can support up to 22 lbs!
each pair retail for 25.oo

i have 3 pair
selling all 3 pair for 50.oo

Back