FS - Reeflo Snapper/Dart Hybrid

Ted_C

Hi All.

First - as is my rule for my for sale threads - to reserve your place in line - only PM's will be accepted.

I am selling the below Reeflo Snapper/Dart Hybrid (currently set up as a Dart)
. It does includes the 1.5" true union ball valves.

Disclosures: This is the pump that was sold to me from JMonk's system. It is my understanding that he did have it rebuilt. I also replaced the impeller housing. I have never run this pump. I will offer 100% refund if you are dissatisfied with the pump up to 60 days after purchase.

Price: $175 local pick up only.

2015_02_20_Reeflo_1.jpg

2015_02_20_Reeflo_2.jpg

Thanks John. I feel it's the only way to conduct business if I haven't had the opportunity to run the equipment and test it myself.

Sending pm. Does this pump vibrate or make any odd noises when it's plugged in?

my snapper just started to make some noises last night. I think the shaft is bent as it has already blown out the seal I replaced less than a year ago.

PM Answered. Unknown about the vibration. I didn't want to run it dry for fear of ruining it. I think Jmonks had this done on this pump as well (replacing the seal).

And for your other question (via PM) if others have the same question - the fittings are MIPT/FIPT fittings - not glued in - so they can be removed.

Edit: Correction: The attachment to the pump is FIPT/MIPT threaded fittings. The true unions have been glues to the threaded fittings.

Last edited:
Back