FS: Refugium LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Hydroponic Indoor Plant Lamp

BobbyV

Established since 2008
Incredibly effective.

6 months old.

Going a different route with no refugium.

$40

Thank you for your interest & Take Care.

PM is best.

Bobby

Last edited:
This is where I bought if from with a description.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200995281105?_trksid=p2057872.m2748.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

You are forced to buy it for $77.50 on-line. I tried to buy it cheaper, but not happening.

Great light like I said.

I am simply doing away with a lighted refugium and going to try 50% Vodka and 50% Vinegar dosing.

To help with Nitrates and Phosphates.

In the refugium, I have a beach ball size of Chaeto and a little bit of Dragon's Breath Macro Algae.

This is free to whom ever wants to pick it up.

No point to throw it away when someone else would benefit from it.

Last edited:
Hi,
I've been following your frag sales enviously so I know you weren't shipping those. I'm not sure if it is because of livestock or just the trouble of shipping. Would you be willing to ship the light to 15076?

Kevin

Thank you Kevin for taking the time to message me. I have decided to keep the light and continue to grow different types of species of macro just for fun.

The reason I don't ship frags is simply because I have not had the time.

I will keep in touch with you if I decide to ship corals.

Good luck with this hobby, again thank you for your interest!

Take care - BobbyV

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

I'm sure you have a long list of folks that would love to have frags shipped, but PLEASE do keep me in mind. It looks like you have some BEAUTIFUL coral. I would LOVE the opportunity to add to my display.

Thanks again,
Kevin

Back up for sale

$40

I also have three types of Macro Algae for free If anyone wants to pick them up.

• Cheato
  • Dragons Breath
  • Some type of Black thick branch species

Back