FS: RODI Unit Air Water Ice AWI Typhoon III

funman1

Up for sale is my Typhoon III from AWI.
Has new Sediment and Carbon filters. Needs DI resin but that's it.
She's ready to make some nice water for you.
We bought it for the tanks and ended up using it more for drinking water than anything else hahaha.

Comes with NEW TDS meter and a ton of extra's, including sink drain tap, water pipe tap, filter wrench, instructions, and all the extras...

Asking $125

tiii1.jpg

tiii2.jpg

tiii3.jpg

A week late.....you suck Steve. I just forked out $180.00 for a 4 stage BRS plus system. Yours is sweet!

I had to tap my reserve money to get this as my backup unit. The price is too good to pass up. I cracked my sediment chamber last winter because I installed my unit outside and had to wait a while to make water. I originally purchased the same typhoon III rodi unit from your reef for $180. Got a hammer coral with this unit too. Good deal. Thanks.

I had to tap my reserve money to get this as my backup unit. The price is too good to pass up. I cracked my sediment chamber last winter because I installed my unit outside and had to wait a while to make water. I originally purchased the same typhoon III rodi unit from your reef for $180. Got a hammer coral with this unit too. Good deal. Thanks.

I have mine installed out side also no problem yet :)

Back