Fs roller Matt nib

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
I bought this but never set it up :(

I have the roller at unit new with extra mat for change out and the extra conversion kit for US fitting. Total new is $450 will sell $400 local only will not ship.

Roger

Why don't you set it up and let us know what you think lol

Just lack of time to set it up. I have 9 tanks running With shared sumps on some. So I would need to buy 4 of these to eliminate having to clean and change filter socks. So this one would eliminate the maintenance for me anyways. You tube have some good stuff on these. I also know another local guy running one. He likes it. The replacement motors are cheep too if it ever does stop working.

Roger

I was looking at buying one. The thing that really makes me hesitate is that it is rated to operate up to 600Gph.

I was looking at buying one. The thing that really makes me hesitate is that it is rated to operate up to 600Gph.

Yes true. but with head loss people would be surprised to see that there 1,500 gph pump only moves around 600gph to there tank. Also if u have a manifold will be even more loss. If pump is pushing more then 600 gph to tank u can divert extra overflow water to a fuge or external skimmer if u run one. These can bring the return down to 600gph.

Another option is Some people are not running there overflow directly into it but instead pumping water to it from the sump with a manifold or a separate pump.

Roger

Back