FS: solana 34g, leds, mp10, APEX, live stock

RiddleEagle18

Time to take a break. i asked my wife to fill up some water while I was gone and she assumed it was the RODI waste water since it was coming out faster. [emoji33]My fault I didnt specify. The tank hasnt recovered since :(. New baby and backyard projects have me occupied.

I do have some livestock that survived and is doing well but the tank itself is COVERED in bubble algae

Breeding pair of clowns. Currently have their 2nd clutch going $50

1 dotty back pictured. $15

Acan enchinata - 50-60 heads 2 inch diameter - $50??
Lots of neon GSP - $10 2x2 $25 for the whole thing
e3fde83d5a16690ea8b6cb87c27b50ea.jpg
wow look at all that algae :(

Orange zoas $20
Nuke greens. Plug covered in bubble. Free
3-4 rics. $10. If we can get them off the rocks
Hammer coral. 3 heads i think. $10

34g solana(some scratches, lots of green coraline) with skimmer and return pump - $200. Bonus!!! Bubble algae covered live rock!! U can acid wash it I would think.

DIY leds that are apex controllable - $200. Check out my build thread for details

Mp10wes - $125

Full apex with breakout box - $350

For now im keeping my RODI and water change station. ( might be back in in a year or so)

FULL SETUP with livestock - $750. Gonna give full setup 1 week first then break up.

Let me know....

How big of a rock are the ricordia on?

If you decide you want to part out I can come pick up almost immediately on the day you decide since I'm up in Riverview so you are pretty close. I'm interested in all the corals besides the gsp.

Last edited:
I don't have a qt tank yet so I won't be trying to get any of these but for anyone wanting these, I suggest quarantining with an emerald crab to eat the bubble algae. I used to have some bubble algae in my tank and emerald crabs do wonders. Good luck selling.

Put me down for the zoas, green nukes, acan, hammer, snails, and mp10 if you end up parting out

Let me know if you frag those nukes..I have a plug that is an awful excuse for nuclear greens. The polyps are about the size of a pencil eraser...maybe smaller. They haven't grown at all in the three months I've had them. I don't get it.

Back