FS: SPS and Zoas, Black sun polyps, JF Crazy Hair, ND, Red Death, Sunny D's, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

organism

code monkey
Clearing off some space from the frag rack since I need to frag some other overgrowing corals and I have no room. Everything is first come first served, local pickup in Koreatown :)

Healthy black sun polyps, took about 3 months to get them really healthy and opening up nicely, I feed them powdered pellet food every 3 days and they grow well. About 2" colony with lots of heads, will count them when the lights come back on but I think it's like 12ish, $30

blacksunpolyps_zpse6cb184f.jpg

Red deaths, I wanted to grow these out a bit more to sell them for less since I paid out the *** for them but I'd like to clear some space. Two 3-polyp frags, $60 each, just could not get a clear picture but they're really nice.

reddeaths_zpsb70d882a.jpg

reddeathsagain_zpsab838344.jpg

Jason Fox Crazy Hair pavona, about 1" $15

pavona_zpsc54f3d16.jpg

Captain Americas, 4 polyps, $20

captainamericas_zpsb616e0a2.jpg

Setosa, $10

setosa_zpsab9d6c45.jpg

Sunny D's, 4 polyps, two frags available at $20 each

sunnydsnew_zpsccb3769e.jpg

3"+ neon green pocillopora colony, $20

pocillopora_zpsf32b3fbb.jpg

5 polyp nuclear deaths, $15

nucleardeathsagain_zpse79af2c4.jpg

Last edited:
4 polyp nuclear deaths, 2 frags at $12 each, frag of red deaths above them is not for sale

nucleardeaths_zpsa317132d.jpg

1/2" loose polyp from this metallic green mushroom, one of my favs , $5

greenmushroom_zps69e7cac3.jpg

Thanks!

Some people were asking about the difference in red deaths and purple deaths since I'm still figuring out how to take pictures under led's and the color red sucks apparently, here's a side by side. The red deaths are the color that you see on the inside of the polyp, I just need to get some t5's for taking pics or something because I'm not figuring out how to get reds to come out right under these lights.

purpledeaths-3-1_zps723d2b9c.jpg

I have the red deaths also in my tank and they look like yours. Put them in a tank with T5s and they are pretty red. Still cool though.

It's weird, in person they're pretty neon since I keep them near the top of the tank, but I just can't get a decent picture of them. Eventually someone is going to make a two-bulb 12" T5 fixture I can use to take pictures of corals... Speaking of which, does anyone make two-bulb 12" T5 fixtures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back