FS Stocked 29 Gallon Cube with ReefBreeders Photon 24 LED Light and New Hydor Skimmer

nike4surr

I am selling my 29 Gallon Cube tank, stocked with corals, including an 8 month old Reefbreeders Photon 24 light and 2 month old hydor nano skimmer with many extras. Tank is modified for Nano skimmer in back compartment and upgraded powerhead.
The tank comes stocked with corals (neon green hairy mushrooms, Zoas (Fire and Ice, safe crackers, purple w/ blue dot mushrooms, Neon Green Toadstool Mother colony with 6 frags, Red and Green Open Brain, TONS of pulsing Xenia, Neon Green Clove Polyps with Orange skirts, and more. Plus multiple peppermint shrimp, crabs and snails for clean up crew. Probably 30 lbs. of live rock as well.
Comes with an almost 8 month old Reefbreeders Photon 24 LED light fixture.I have used it on 50% capacity for the whole time it's been operating. It has a built in light timer programmable to dim up and down every 30 minutes. Comes with remote control. Best light I have ever had, fully self operational.

I also recently purchased a Hydor Slim Skim Nano Skimmer for it that works great! Still have the box and fittings that come with it.

With the tank I have many extras. I have 15 lbs of dry rock, siphon, magnetic cleaner, 50 new frag plugs, frag rack, multiple bottles of chemicals (Reef complete, kent marine Tech M, Marine buffer, pro buffer, Iodine, Algaefix, pimafix, prime conditioner, Coral Frenzy coral food, Red slime, Furan-2, Amoxicillin, JB Waterweld, food, 3 salinity checkers, an extra powerhead, hang on the back filter, 2 extra heaters, 3 5 gallon jugs and more.
I am too busy for the tank right now and cannot give it the correct attention it needs.
And 2 sexy clownfish.
All for $400. The LED light alone costs $329 and is highly rated.

I am located near Santa Monica.
Text is best. 214.642.3342

Attachments

• Green mushrooms.jpg
    Green mushrooms.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Full Tank Shot.jpg
    Full Tank Shot.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Full Tank.jpg
    Full Tank.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 6 Neon Green Toadstools.jpg
    6 Neon Green Toadstools.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 0
  • fire and ice.jpg
    fire and ice.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1
ReefBreeders light and tank pictures

Attachments

• ReefBreeders Light.jpg
    ReefBreeders Light.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 0
  • lps.jpg
    lps.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1
  • side view.jpg
    side view.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1
pictures and extras

Attachments

• Tonga dry rock.jpg
    Tonga dry rock.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Extras.jpg
    Extras.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Supplements.jpg
    Supplements.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Hydor.jpg
    Hydor.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1
Weekend Bump. Or take the tank, new Hydor Skimmer, all livestock and corals, and all supplements and dry rock for $250 without the LED light.

Willing to listen to offers. Is this stuff over priced?

I'm willing to do $250 for the whole package. I'd have to drop some $$ to get it where I would like it though, and that's probably what is holding others back at $350 asking price. I can't PM yet but please shoot me an email at sakitpetchyindee@gmail.com if you want to sell.

Bump. $200 for everything except the light. That includes, 29 gallon cube, New Hydor nano skimmer, All corals and livestock (2 clownfish, peppermint shrimp, crabs, snails, Pom Pom Xenia, open brain, an lps, Orange Clove Polyps, Neon Green Toadstool plus 5 frags mounted, multiple Zoa colonies including Fire and Ice, Neon Green hairy Mushrooms, red with purple dot mushrooms, 30 lbs. of live rock plus other corals not listed), all supplements, extra tonga branch dry rock, 3 5 gallon jugs, food, frag rack and more.
Everything is very healthy.

$300 for everything plus the light.

I am motivated to sell, so $150 for everything but the light. Corals, tank, skimmer, fish, rock, supplements, jugs, everything.

Back