FS- Stylophora

lgull1

I am just putting this out there. These are not FRAGS. They are mini colonies and are at least 6 inches in height. I have had them in my tank for quite some time and am ready to get rid of them.

They are in great health and I am looking for 40.00 a piece for them. That is very cheap for the size of them.

Let me know if you want one, pm me please. I have only 2 available.

Last edited:
purple. The ones you see all over the place. They are just not frags. They are more like a mini colony. I wish they were rainbow. I am trying to find them and can't.

rogergolf. you are way far away from me and Mercurio, unless you are in the area, you are really far away. Just letting you know. I am more in the Largo area than clear water. Closer to Bellair area. just let me know. Maybe up for trades if it is something i want.

rogergolf. you are way far away from me and Mercurio, unless you are in the area, you are really far away. Just letting you know. I am more in the Largo area than clear water. Closer to Bellair area. just let me know. Maybe up for trades if it is something i want.

I live close to Roger so if he wants to make the drive I could meet up with him. Appreciate the response ;).

Roger. I will trade you for the rainbow if its more than frag size. These are huge so i would want something similar.

Roger. I will trade you for the rainbow if its more than frag size. These are huge so i would want something similar.

Sorry I don't have that much to spare. I only willing to make normal frag sizes of it. Mine is not large. I'm happy to buy 1 from u though. If u want to deliver it I would give u a free frag of the rainbow. Lmk

Back