FS: Tank and All Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking $575. Priced to sell. Looking to sell all at once. Please don't start a dibs thread. I will part out later if I don't have any interest. Please PM all offers, willing to work with price. First one with cash or paypal will take it.

This is a 100% turn key reef ready system. I have kept all types of corals from SPS to zoas in this system.

"¢ 40 Gallon Breeder FAOIS center acrylic overflow
"¢ DIY 6 channel 200 watt LED light with Jarduino LED controller and power supply (Parts alone cost me over $250 to make) This light has never been run over 50%. Comes with adjustable hanging kit and black acrylic case.
"¢ Stand: DIY 2x4 with plywood top
"¢ Total System volume is 53 gallons
"¢ Sump: 20L 3 Sections 1) Drain/Skimmer 2)Fuge 3) Return Pump/ATO
"¢ Return Pump: Tunze 1073.02
"¢ Skimmer: Eshopps S-120
"¢ Autotopoff.com 2 float system with toms aqualifter pump
"¢ Phosban 150 GFO reactor with pump
"¢ Wp25
"¢ Wp10
"¢ Automatic fish feeder
"¢ Assorted test kits
"¢ Refractometer and calibration fluid
"¢ Bubble magus 3 channel doser with dosing containers and roughly 1/2 gallon of Magnesium, Calcium, and Alkalinity
"¢ Eheim heater
"¢ RODI Unit. Changed roungly 75-100 gallons ago. Still reading 0 TDI
"¢ Roughly 50 Frag plugs
"¢ All plumbing included and 2 32 gallon Rubermaid containers for making and storing salt and RO water.

Here are some pictures. Please PM all offers. Feel free to ask any questions in the thread.

PMs replied. Really not looking forward to parting this out, would like to sell it all at once.

This is 100% turn key. Just add salt! Hell, you can keep the sand and any live rock left over.

Okay, I'm going to start taking offers for parting out the system ***PMs ONLY***. I will give it until Thursday evening before I start selling this off piece by piece. All items must be picked up Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday of next week. If you can't make it one of those days, then please don't send a PM.

Tank and Sump and with all plumbing: $140
Bubble Magus 3 part doser with brand new extra pump head included: $125
LED Light System: $100
Return Pump: Tunze 1073.02 $50
Skimmer Eshopps S-120: $140
ATO With Aqualifter and lines: $50
Phosban 150 GFO reactor with pump $40
WP25: $35
WP10: $35
Auto Fish Feeder: $15
All Test Kits (Pictured Above): $40
Refractometer and calibration fluid: $35 (Has tiny crack when viewing through the eye piece, it does not affect the reading)
RODI Unit: $100
Rubbermaid Containers with small pump: $40

Okay, I have decided unfortunately I am going to need to start parting this system out. The only things that have been 100% spoken for are the Doser, fish feeder, Rubbermaid containers, the test kits, and the GFO reactor. Everything else is still available and I will take the first reasonable offer via PM for the equipment.

REMEMBER, everything needs to be picked up by next Thursday night, or I will just be putting it in to storage. If you can't make it to Palm Harbor by next Thursday, please don't PM me. I'm not trying to be rude, it is just hard to keep track of all the PM's as is.

Here is what is still available:

Tank and Sump and with all plumbing: $140
LED Light System: $100
Return Pump: Tunze 1073.02 $50
Skimmer Eshopps S-120: $140
ATO With Aqualifter and lines: $50
WP25: $35
WP10: $35
Refractometer and calibration fluid: $35 (Has tiny crack when viewing through the eye piece, it does not affect the reading)
RODI Unit: $100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back