FS: Tank Breakdown - Coral First

jasandenaw

The time has come that I take a hiatus from the hobby, as my wife and I plan to move and I simply don't have the time or energy to coordinate moving my 150gal mixed reef.

I have gotten a little less meticulous with my reefkeeping as of late and have experienced some hair algae growth and majanos on my live rock. I can't imagine anyone would want the live rock so I am offering the corals below as unmounted frags or colonies.

I only have a handful of photos with me, but can provide more close ups upon request.

Full Tank Shot
picture.php

Left

Middle

Right

1) Red Planet Frags - $20 - 2"-3"
2) Garf Bonsai Colony - $100
3) Meteor Shower Cyphastrea Colony - $100
4) Large green/purple Fungia with orange mouth - $80
5) Medium Purple Fungia - $40
6) Medium White/Purple Fungia - $40
7) Duncan Colony - $60 (at least 20 heads)
8) Nuclear Green Paly - $10 frags (5 polyps)
9) Tyree Neon Green Toadstools - $10 small / $20 medium / $30 large / $80 mother (from which all frags have come). I can get a count of all available in each size range later tonight (multiple in each size, other than mother)
10) Bright Orange (pink?) Caps - $10 frags (4" x 4" approx.)
11) Purple Digi - $10 frags - 2"-3"
12) Unknown SPS Colony 9" across, white/green/blue - $120
13) Unknown Blue Green acro (maybe losettia?) - $20 frags - over 3"
14) Large rose bubble tip anemone - $40
15) Green / Purple Acans - $40
16) Red / White Acans - $40
17) Hammer Euphyllia - $20/ head (hard to access may have to go last)

After coral is gone, I will begin the process of selling off the equipment. I also have to determine what I am doing with my clownfish. I have had them for 8 years and I may not be able to part with them. I may set up a 40gallon again and keep them and an anemone.

Equipment:
150 gallon glass aquarium (~5ft x ~2ft x ~2ft) with stand/lid, sump and return pump - $700
Bubble Magus Dosing Pump (3 containers) - BMT01 - $200
AI Hydra 26 - $200 each - at least 2 (but have 3, may keep one to set up small tank) does not include controller unless all three are purchased.
Apex Classic w/wireless adapter - $300
Reef Octopus protein skimmer - $150
Auto Top Off and 10gal tank - $40

I also have accumulated a plethora of "extra" reef related odds and ends. Free with purchase.

Thanks for looking! reply with any questions, and I will try to respond quickly. Also available via PM. Again, more photos on demand.

James

Last edited:
can anyone see the photo posted at the top of this listing? I use the reefcentral album and post like I always have, but I cannot see the image when viewing from another computer or phone.

Re-posting photos

Re-posting photos

I messed something up earlier and made the pictures go away. just getting them reposted.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hopefully I did it right.

FS: Tank Breakdown - Coral First

Location? I'm interested in the euphyllia and cap frags.

Also what size skimmer??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am pretty sure that it is the Reef Octopus Classic 150 INT with an upgraded pump. Once I get to breaking down equipment I can get more info and photos.

I am pretty sure that it is the Reef Octopus Classic 150 INT with an upgraded pump. Once I get to breaking down equipment I can get more info and photos.

It is a Tunze 5017. FYI I won't be selling any equipment other than the Apex and the bubble magus doser until the coral is all gone.

Back