FS: Tank Breakdown - Coral First

Hi, I am interested in the bottom far right acro. Not sure what it is. Is it still available and if yes, when can I check it out?

vanpire - the acro in the bottom photo far right is what I have listed as #12. Unknown SPS Colony 9" across, white/green/blue - $120

It is really pretty and quite large, maybe 8" across. A little lower in a tank or under deeper blue lighting it will really color up... it's grown so fast and so tall that it is getting closer to the lights and therefore is lighter than in coloration than when it started.

A couple folks are stopping by tonight, or otherwise I can make arrangements some other time this week/weekend. PM me and I can get you a phone number for texting directions and making final arrangements.

Update on avaliability.

1) Red Planet Frags - $20 - 2"-3"
2) Sold
3) Meteor Shower Cyphastrea Colony - $100
4) Large green/purple Fungia with orange mouth - $80
5) Medium Purple Fungia - $40
6) Medium White/Purple Fungia - $40
7) Duncan Colony - $60 (at least 20 heads)
8) Nuclear Green Paly - $10 frags (5 polyps)
9) Tyree Neon Green Toadstools - $10 small / $20 medium / $30 large / $80 mother (from which all frags have come). I can get a count of all available in each size range later tonight (multiple in each size, other than mother)
10) Bright Orange (pink?) Caps - $10 frags (4" x 4" approx.)
11) Purple Stylo- $10 frags - 2"-3"
12) Sold
13) Unknown Blue Green acro (maybe losettia?) - $20 frags - over 3"
14) Sold
15) Green / Purple Acans - $40
16) Red / White Acans - $40
17) Hammer Euphyllia - $20/ head

UPDATE: As of yesterday, my wife and I entered into contract on the sale of our home and the buyer requested that the aquarium convey as part of the deal. They are taking the complete set up and remaining coral. So at this point the aquarium is completely sold. I will keep you all posted if anything changes. Thank you all for your interest.

Thanks Van! I'm curious to hear how the coral is doing? Send pictures sometime! I'm a bit sad that I'm getting out of the hobby completely. Maybe one day I'll start back up

Corals are doing terrific. They like it high in my tank. Browned out a little due to the move and me treating my tank for planaria. I also re-aquascaped my tank and replaced half of the rock, but the corals are doing well.

Back