FS: Tank/Stand/Rock, Sump, Skimmer, ATI Lights!

frankabagnale

I have a number of things for sale below. I'll do my best to keep checking RC but please feel free to email me with questions or if you want pictures. catron.aaron@gmail.com

I am selling my 180G Aquarium with black silicone. The aquarium features a Synergy Reef Shadow overflow, 2 return lines in each corner, custom oak stand, and over 100 lbs of Pukani rock. Asking $750 - located in Columbia, MO (Total package is over $2k)

I also have a Synergy Reef SS-44 Sump in white and black. Sump is in amazing shape. Like new! This sump is 44" x 18" x 18" and has a total water volume of 58 gallons. Asking $500 - located in Columbia, MO ($750 New!)

I have a Reef Octopus Elite-220INT Skimmer. The Reef Octopus Elite 200-INT is constructed of high-quality cast acrylic and PVC that disassembles completely for cleaning. Equipped with a controllable Reef Octopus DC 3500 pinwheel pump with integrated memory controller. Asking $350 - located in Columbia, MO ($680 Brand New!)

Lastly, I have an ATI 60" Sunpower with 8 x 80watt bulbs. ATI T5 Lighting has been the standard for reef aquarium lighting for years. Their lighting fixtures are made with high quality components and ballasts that allow your bulbs to fire quicker and produce the proper spectrum. Each ATI fixture has active cooling fans that will keep your bulbs cool, allowing them to last much longer. Asking $500 - located in Columbia, MO (Just under $800 New!!)

i just bought a house and have my fish tank money saved. Looking for a 180 in 60days. For my sake hopfully this is still available :)

Back