FS: Tech Tank, ATI T5, Apex, Ecotechs, Sumps, Chiller, Skimmer etc.

Pics of the tank and stand (needs a bit of a wipe down):

Attachments

• IMG_0227.jpg
    IMG_0227.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0228.jpg
    IMG_0228.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0229.jpg
    IMG_0229.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
The ATI fixture and the ecotech battery are sold.

I have also sold the second energy bar 8 and breakout box for the Apex.

I'm bring the price of the APex unit down to $350. It's now the base unit without a PH probe.

Thank you Drew for the beautiful light!!! Just picked it up at Exotic Fish and Corals...man this baby is heavy and clean!!!

Also a big shout out to Paul (MBC2012) for delivering the light, he really went out of his way to pick up the light on the way home and tote it back to CT. I owe ya bud!!!

So all you cotten-headed ninny muggins....HA final piece of the puzzle!!!

Thank you Drew for the beautiful light!!! Just picked it up at Exotic Fish and Corals...man this baby is heavy and clean!!!

Also a big shout out to Paul (MBC2012) for delivering the light, he really went out of his way to pick up the light on the way home and tote it back to CT. I owe ya bud!!!

So all you cotten-headed ninny muggins....HA final piece of the puzzle!!!

Glad it worked out! That light is a beast and I'm sure it will power your tank nicely!

Price Changes, Items added

Price Changes, Items added

Ok, Still have a lot of stuff to move, here are some price drops and new things for sale:

120 Oceanic Tech Tank with stand (not tech stand, standard pine). The tank has a couple scratches but still looks great. The overflow plumbing is included. - $400

Eshopps RS300 sump *Brand New (Includes 5 new filter socks) - $200

Oceanic 40 breeder sump - $30

(2) MP40WES, Manf. date of May 4, 2011 - $200 Each

Apex- Standard setup with no PH probe. - $350

Super Reef Octopus SRO-XP3000INT skimmer: $350

AI Sol with "New Controller" (previous version) - $150

NUVO 16 with return pumps, heater, LEDs, and IM skimmer - $200

BRS Top Off doser, 50ml per minute *Brand New In Box* - $60

Eheim 1262 Return - $100

BRS 5 Stage RODI unit: $100

Nextreef SMR1 Biopellet Reactor w/Mag 3 pump: $60

Hanna Checkers - Calcium, Phosphate, and Alkalinity - $25 each Refractometer - $20

I am interested in the calcium and alkalinity checkers as well as the dosing pump.

I am not sure when I will be in enfield though. Do you ever come around Hartford during the week?

I am interested in the calcium and alkalinity checkers as well as the dosing pump.

I am not sure when I will be in enfield though. Do you ever come around Hartford during the week?

I work in Windsor during the week. I might be able to swing down to Hartford depending on the time.

Back