FS: tons of stuff!!

Zatoichi

Acrylic Reef ready tank 60 x 30 x 18 tall overflow has 2 1.5 inch bulkheads includes 2x4 and plywood stand very sturdy also includes acrylic sump with two filter sock holder refugium area with baffle paid over 1500 asking 450

2 Fragshow tanks black bottom black rear baffle to hide filtration and return pump 36 by 18 by 4 inch tall each holds roughly 10 gallons making it easy to bring your own tank water to it the show paid 200 each when I had them custom built asking 125 each or both for 200

2 acrylic frag tanks with beveled edges and drilled for 1 inch overflow both include uniseal bulkhead paid 200 each asking 125 each or both for 200

AquaC RX-1 calcium Reactor with eheim pump, used less that two months has pH probe holder and bubble counter paid 450 asking 200 or 300 with aluminum tank and regulator

4 20 pound containers caribsea coarse calcium reactor media brand new asking 15 each or all 4 containers for $50

Giant bag of black plastic sleeves for thickening up fish bags and wrapping corals also includes giant bag of fish bags $10 for all of it

Heat packs for shipping Coral $1 each I think I have 10

Assorted Boston Aqua Farms frag plugs and frag rocks 2 bucks per bag

Gryphon C 40 wet bandsaw includes original copper blade paid 400 asking 125

3 acrylic viewing windows for looking at corals top down 12 x 12 x 3-inch asking 15 each or all three for 40

*tunze magnet holder 6080.50 brand new in box asking 30

Tunze magnet holder 6080.50 this one is used and is missing the plastic pieces that cover the resin does not affect function asking 15

Tunze turbelle stream pump 6080 with magnet holder 6080.50 asking 100 for the set

2 tunze turbelle Stream pump 6060 these are the older Brown plastic models both of them need new drivers asking 25 each or 40 for both

Neptune aquacontroller 3 Pro with DC 8 and 3 temperature probes this is brand-new I bought it and never used it asking 300

Emperor Aquatics UV sterilizer 50 watt ho includes brand new bulb and brand new ballast will also include old ballast paid over 700 asking 250

PFO electronic ballast 250 watt hqi roughly eight months run time paid 100 asking 50

Reeflo Orca skimmer with dart gold needle wheel with brand new seals and O- ring this thing is an absolute Beast with a giant bubble plate the lid has a piece of acrylic missing from the inner ring does not affect function includes gate valve mod and original piping paid 1600 asking 500

Euro Reef 8 - 3 skimmer with old school Grey PVC lid and bottom plus bayonet neck these were the more expensive ones made for industrial applications the PVC is way stronger than acrylic I love this skimmer!
*includes sedra 5000 that needs a new needle wheel impeller, has minor repair where pipe meets acrylic body also includes gate valve mod and collection cup drain 150

2 Quiet One 4000 return pumps asking 25 each

Assorted Maxi jet pump $10 each I have roughly 10 of them

Rio SEIO 2100 propeller pump asking 20

Hydor koralia propeller pump asking 25

Dry live rock was cooked in a barrel for 6 months prior to drying it so it would be ready to go some Fiji some Marshall some Tonga asking $1 per pound for big pieces and $0.50 per pound for anything softball-sized and under have two drums full

Ozotech Poseidon ozone generator variable output up to 200 milligrams per hour never got around to setting it up paid 250 asking 175

Litremeter 3 dosing system with two additional side pumps total of 3 channels I played with it a little but never got around to setting it up paid over 600 asking 275

1 horsepower external Chiller / heater combo never got around to setting it up plumbed for 1 inch very heavy duty industrial metal case 220 volt with relay separate traditional plugs for heater and chiller functions so you can use it with your controller :) paid over 3000 asking 1250

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

All items are first come first served I am downsizing to a 20 gallon bowfront will be looking for nano fish or possibly a 24 inch LED fixture as trade. Located in North Orange County near the 57 and 91

The Frag Show tanks are 3 foot by 18 inch by 4 inch tall they are all in one style with an overflow and a back area for heaters filtration excetera

Oops the other frag tanks are 2 foot by 4 foot by 8 inch tall with a one inch overflow drilled through the left corner of 1 and right corner of the other

Back