FS: Trojan Horse Discoma

TrojanScott

Hi all,

I had these for sale 8-9 months ago, and for apparently a really good price.
I've now seen them resold for way above what I will be asking for now.

I've heard them called watermelon mushrooms, and lava something or another, but any pics I see are rarely the same as "my" mushroom. I thought it was crazy when the forum named them, but hey, I guess since I brought them out, I should embrace it a bit more. So as far as I know, Trojan Horse Discoma is what these are! (and, it was resold under that name as well!)

$100/$150/$200, depending on size and pattern. I will be fair to anyone who is interested, and send pics of particular mushrooms to decide fair cost. Most of these are AT LEAST the size of a quarter. I bought a jawbreaker not long ago that wasn't even the size of a dime! I won't send pictures that are doctored and will be upfront and answer any questions.

Anyone that has dealt with me knows I'm fair and generous to a fault. However, I'm apparently behind the times when it comes to the demand and cost of nice mushrooms, and most people seem to be extremely happy with mine.

Text is best. Pickup preferred. I can meet some people half way if need be, depending on schdule and distance. I'm open to shipping but realize that the costs are really high for overnight FEDX. (paid over $100 just a couple weeks ago to ship east coast)

Scott 949-422-9092

Pics on the way.

867d971ead601385517150fc178a2439.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crappy iphone pics and another still shot of a video from another reefer who has my mushroom. I could spend the time with my camera and really try to get awesome shots and mess with the filters but I'm just not gonna do that. Again, anyone who's dealt with me and received this mushroom has been extremely happy.

These are awesome. You guys should swoop these before they are gone! Way nicer than overpriced Jaw Breakers.

Scott, got a new phone and lost your number. Hope the tank is doing great... figured you would have texted me if you had a problem LOL

These are awesome. You guys should swoop these before they are gone! Way nicer than overpriced Jaw Breakers.

Scott, got a new phone and lost your number. Hope the tank is doing great... figured you would have texted me if you had a problem LOL

Yeah buddy, I'd have texted you for sure! Things are good. Hope all is well on your end. I'll shoot you a text so you've got my number again.

Just a quick update: I had a fellow reefer come by last night to pick up a few mushrooms, and he sells corals as a side gig. He reassured me my pricing is not only fair, it might even be low on some of these guys. These are not dime sized mushrooms. When he said I could probably command up to $400 for some of these, I was shocked.

Anyway, I still have some available. I've had quite a few people reach out. If anyone else is interested, I will be home all weekend.

Back