FS: Walt Disney, Orange Passion, Planet Earth, ASD Rainbow etc

Thanks again for the frags Nick, they're awesome!

If you haven't bought from him yet your missing out! Awesome tank and beautiful corals!

Last edited:
Here's an example of what a frag pack looks like. This one has all the nice ones in it and some old school pieces too. This one is m0nkies pack.

Here's an example of what a frag pack looks like. This one has all the nice ones in it and some old school pieces too. This one is m0nkies pack.

So nice, I can't wait until my new tank is ready for SPS so I can get some of these pieces from you. I may go 100% SPS in this new tank, before getting some of the high end pieces, I'd like to buy a tester frag from you, to make sure my system is ready.

Here's the frag pack I got! everything is super healthy. thanks again Nick

cellphone pix
tqVDGtp.jpg

His corals are perfect ,
Extremely heathy , I was nervous about the corals keeping the color in my tank, no way they are perfect ... can't wait to go back and get some more corals "Walt Disney next"
Nice size for the price ! The best so fare for me , others where tiny and washed out colors totally different for the pictures then sent me ...

His corals are perfect ,

Extremely heathy , I was nervous about the corals keeping the color in my tank, no way they are perfect ... can't wait to go back and get some more corals "Walt Disney next"

Nice size for the price ! The best so fare for me , others where tiny and washed out colors totally different for the pictures then sent me ...

Glad you are happy. I cut you some big a$$ frags!! Glad they are looking good in your tank.

Back