FS: WWC Grafted Montipora

BobbyV

Established since 2008
Big Silver Dollar Size Frags! (3 Inch)

First come first serve on size and shape.

$50

PM is best.

Take Care and Thank you for your interest.

Bobby -

Had a couple of PM's for people wanting me to reserve specific pieces for this weekend pick up.

Just wanted those interested to know what I have observed.

All pieces are grafted and have the same mixed DNA. It is actually very fascinating. On the Green Pieces the polyps have a red hue to them and vica versa very cool and different. Also you will have a solid color and a random streak of the opposite color will form which you see in some pieces.

So regardless what ever piece you pick up, they will all virtually be the same. They have been "cooking" for 3 months or so.

Take your time coming to visit with me, I will obviously be keeping this strain in my collection so if you don't get any from me now I will have some more in a few months.

Very fast grower under my T5's.

Last edited:
I met up with Bobby yesterday and picked up a few pieces from him. If anything, the pictures don't do these things justice - very healthy size and great coloration on these corals.

Thanks again!

thank you for the pieces. i have been dealing with bobby for years and always a treat.
anyone that is considering you are crazy not to visit because of distance. we have many great shops and even great fellow reefers that are generous with their time and growing skills. take advantage of all of them!!! Bobby is definitely one of them!!!

thank you for the pieces. i have been dealing with bobby for years and always a treat.
anyone that is considering you are crazy not to visit because of distance. we have many great shops and even great fellow reefers that are generous with their time and growing skills. take advantage of all of them!!! Bobby is definitely one of them!!!

Thank you -

:love1:

(In a masculine way of course. LOL)

Back