Fs

ug

Premium Member
MH LIGHT 150W 175.00 EACH NEW BULBS
265 GAL TANK 200.00 YOU HALL
LIVE ROCK 3.00 BL HAVE 400BL CALL GINGER @314 703 5039

it is a all in one unit it has an overflow

the dimensions are 80X24X30

I will not help move it I moved it once and not again (it is a all in one system with chiller, pumps, UV sterilizer)

I know it is at least 6 foot tall

Re: Fs

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9280079#post9280079 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ug
MH LIGHT 150W 175.00 EACH NEW BULBS
265 GAL TANK 200.00 YOU HALL
LIVE ROCK 3.00 BL HAVE 400BL CALL GINGER @314 703 5039

he only can reply tommorrow from work (i will remind him in the morning)

the MHs are aqualight pendants

I'm going out to check it out tom. morn. or Wed morn. I talked with her on the phone this afternoon. It's still up and running right now so that's a + that I get to see it working. I have to see how hard it would be to put a skin on it and trim it to be an oak. From what I understand it's "kind of" similar to a closed loop type filtration system that I would want to do some changing of the setup. But even if I take it down to a simple glass box and start from scratch it's probably worth it.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9285012#post9285012 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chadfarmer
myself and 2 other guys moved it but it was a pain

Well if chad moved it, I bet Ange and sara could move it by themselves :D

rock

rock

I'll take some rock also, pm me or reply so i know how much you still have. Is the Dr. taking it all with the tank?

No live rock for me right now. It's all there. When I talked with her she said we have to wait for the live rock to be sold before the tank can be picked up. So I might have a week or two or ?? to psyche myself up for this move.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9287226#post9287226 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DrBDC
No live rock for me right now. It's all there. When I talked with her she said we have to wait for the live rock to be sold before the tank can be picked up. So I might have a week or two or ?? to psyche myself up for this move.

Or a week or two for Angie to find out you bought another tank....

:eek1: :eek1: :eek1:

Back