Fs

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9287592#post9287592 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sirreal63
And a week or two for Angie to bury his body. :D

When Angie does away with you Roy, can Jack and I split up your stuff? I mean if you aren't going to be using it anymore....

:D :D :D

Remind her that the lime is in the buckets in the garage. If she gets busted with the body there won't be anyone else wanting 4 boys and I'd rather keep them together. :D

No worries...Howie and I will work it out, we are splitting up your stuff, he gets the kids and Angie and i get everything else. lol

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9289368#post9289368 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sirreal63
No worries...Howie and I will work it out, we are splitting up your stuff, he gets the kids and Angie and i get everything else. lol

Nooo nooo Jack,

I have a child at home, only need the one. We will have to negotiate with Angie, however I will say up front that I relinquish to you all rights to the children.

You are much more laid back than I am anyhow Jack, you'll do fine.
Roy, make sure you let Jack know what time the scout meetings are and all other associated activities.

Laid back!!!???!!!! Those boys have me about to commit murder 90% of the time! Ask Justin, I think he was here one night I was raging! There was stuff everywhere and I couldn't find a binky to put the youngest to bed. I started flipping chairs and couches over and around the house looking! I pretty well lost it.

Hey doc just went by there and grab a 100 pounds of live rock from her so now ur even closer to geting teh tank. it is in the basement but its a walk out basement so should be to much trobble:D

How bad does it look to move? What was your overall opinion on looks of the tank itself? I'm going tomorrow morning. If stlouisguy isn't coming over for superman tonight, I may call and see if I can go check it out this eve instead of tomorrow.

It would be a booger to move but very doable. I'm going to call in the morning to pass on it. The problem I have is just that it's one viewing panel. I really want to view depth and plan a 4X6 or 4X8 upstairs for that reason. I'm really not into the inwall look. It could easily be skinned and trim applied if someone desired. Chiller, multiple pumps, uv sterilizer. A great deal if it fits your needs.

Back