FST: Aqua Medic 250 HQI & FEDY LED Drivers

rdaly97

For sale or looking to trade for refractometer, Powerhead(Koralia/Tunze) and frags. Please PM for questions...Thanks

FEDY Drivers (FD-100W) x2 - $20 OBO - I know one works for sure, not sure about the other. So for $20 you can have both.

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Aqua Medic 250W HQI with 4month old 14K Phoenix bulb - $60 OBO

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

Honestly don't know... I bought an used DIY LED set and I rebuilt with meanwell drivers. I know for sure one of them works. When I bought the set the guy used one of the drivers to show me the LED worked. Anyone else know the details on these drivers?

If i am reading the drivers correctly they output 15-20v DC at 4.2 amps. You would have to check the 50w leds you want to use and make sure 15-20v was enough to run them.

Thanks Chris!

looks like a 50w will not work (needs 30+ v) but a 30w may work..

if you come on Sunday to pick up the corals could you bring the working one? I've got some 30w leds I could test it on..

Lets try $50 for the Aqua medic 250 HQI with 4month old 14K Phoenix bulb - Ballast doesn't look pretty but it all works-- also will take trades, looking for a powerhead(Koralia like evolution 1400gph/Tunze, no maxi jets), frags and refractometer

Back