Fuge Questions

utes2k5

I have a two year old 75 gallon tank, that I have corals fish (Yellow Tang Clown Mandrine Royal Gramma Etc..) and multiple inverts (Nems shrimp crabs) and I am interseted in setting up a fuge in my sump. Has anyone had success with miricle mud? I have heard mixed reviews. Or should I just use LR rubble? Also how much Cheatoa (I know I cant spell) would you put in?

Here is a link a picture of my proclear sump that will house the fuge. It already has a UV unit an a Protine Skimmer. I took out all the bio balls. Its only contains water and pumps.

http://www.petsr4u.com/proddetail.asp?prod=05020300

Thanks in advance. If you need more info just ask

T$

I don't have a refugium, but was going to add one shortly. I found the recent talking reef podcast was about refugiums and various suggestions on them. At least I found it useful.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7546634#post7546634 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by rutledgek
I don't have a refugium, but was going to add one shortly. I found the recent talking reef podcast was about refugiums and various suggestions on them. At least I found it useful.

Thanks dude!

Back