Gargage cleaing continues

wishntoboutside

professional snow flake
Hello all,

Still working on clearing out the garage and such. I have the following items available for pick up in Riverside. If needed I can bring to the next SCMAS meeting or ship at buyers expense.

36*12*16 Sump has two sections for drains with drip plates and bio balls section. 80.00 obo.

Hamilton retro MH. This is a 60 inch reflector that also hold 4 power compacts( not sure on working condition of this as it has been a while.) 3 metal Halide sockets attached to reflectors. comes with black pc ballast box and big black box to plug into and power all 250 MH lights. magnetic ballast. had very good results with this when I was using it over a mixed reef. asking 175.00 obo

Sunlight Maristar Fixture 72 inch. 3 Mh double ended bulbs with 4 39 watt t5 on it. two ballast are Hamilton hqi ballast( M80) and one lumitek ballast.
asking 325 obo

new in box multi swirl sea swirl. new never used was going to use it on a future frag tank but scrapping that idea. 235.00 Firm.

Tunze 6105 power heads. used and cleaned older still no built in controller.
140.00 each. obo I also have one NIB newer style asking 260.00 obo

Pictures available upon request.

Looking for cash or colored sticks that are not brown. any additional questions let me know

Thanks for looking.

Back