Gateway Aquatics Grand Opening!! June 17 & 18

I'm planning on going Saturday as well. Chad has a great place, and I've been in the last few Saturday's anyway. Might as well walk away with a bonus brat in addition to my regular purchases!

Jessica Alba is shooting a movie in St. Louis and they will be filming at the Oberweis in front of Gateway on Saturday morning. Chad said he would be more than happy to grill a burger for her...

Please do not kid about this....she has been my main screen babe since Dark Angel started. My wife has even given in and points out to me when she's going to be on TV. I heard she was in town filming sometime last week and was supposedly spotted in the Central West End. *drrrooooooolllllllll*

oh, sorry....carry on. :cool:

They've been trailing her in the Post Dispatch....where she's been going, restraunts she's been eating at. Trust me...i would not kid about this. My husband has suddenly developed quite an interest in the sale Saturday morning and wants to take off work to go. Imagine that ;) Btw...the flyer that got sent out is wrong...Gateway is opening at 10, not 11. Chad said they were filming early that morning in case anyone has the urge to get there before they open and go get some ice cream. Say hello to my husband...he'll be the one standing in the puddle of his own drool going 'giggidy giggidy giggidy.'

aallllllll-riiiiggghht............giggidy!

I don't freakin' believe this. I have been working all week so that I'm ready to have a garage sale tomorrow morning early. Unbelievable. :( One of the very few screen chicks that I would probably do the deer in the headlights routine if she talked to me and I'm going to be doing a garage sale. :rolleye1:

oh well...:lol:

Hey Reggae, I'm the one who got their tank stuck to the stand. eek2
And I tell you what, it is very upsetting :eek1:

But now we call all laugh, It turned out ok. But if it didn't,
It would be like rubbing SALT in a open wound.

Hows that one.:lol:

only me.:jester:

woot! check your emails. i got a specials email for this weekend. don't know if i can copy it here...
i'm going to be blowing a wad of cash this weekend. :(
i just went on a mini shopping spree for my poor sad wardrobe.

Oberweis' name is changed to "Sweet Sweet" so look for that as a land mark if you are going to the sale. They changed the icecream store to a donut shop.

When I left GWA today there were two guys in a car next to me with cameras and maybe some binoculars. They also brought two kids along to stalk Jessica Alba. They were maybe 2 and 3 years old. It was very sad....and kinda creepy. The really sad part was they were in the car with the widows up almost all the way up because it was raining and they were both smoking. I guess you gotta start them young.

Ryan

big thanks to steve for telling my parents i wet the bed uncontrollably still!
:p

this is of course a lie. as my bed wetting is completely under control...
ya...

I can't believe I missed this! I totally forgot. Man, we are short handed at work and the days are really long. :( Oh well extra money for something. :)

Tom

Back