GHL equipment

ycnibrc

STAG HORN DOMINATE REEF
I'm changing my reef tank direction so I don't need my GHL system anymore.
1)KH director n 3 pump combo 550$
2)GHL 4 Pump doser 2.1 280$
3)GHL 4 Pump doser 2.1 280$
Message me if u have question
b07613ad14beaed00483ad007c95881e.jpg

427082ba7b187ea2684a9a21cddfdeaa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested in which direction you decide to go? I was planning to do dosing but looks like you already sold the 2.1. Your tank is incredible, love the stags.

No more Sps dominant, now enter the mix reef lps realm and a lot more fishes :). Also I change my aquascape from peninsula to regular back to front scape.

I use to dose a lot of zeovit now only a few so I don't need 16 dosing head.
Still have 2xGHL 4 head 2.1 doser for sale

It's funny, I was just thinking about picking up another GHL as backup or to use on my nano setup. Anthony, perfect timing! Are these stand alone dosers?

It's funny, I was just thinking about picking up another GHL as backup or to use on my nano setup. Anthony, perfect timing! Are these stand alone dosers?

No slave only because I have the whole GHL system with the profilux p4

Yeah but it's a combo with doser so only 1 power adapter for both so I cannot split. GHL did a power block saver so instead of 2 power block they use 1 with a split power plug

I'm changing my reef tank direction so I don't need my GHL system anymore.
1)KH director n 3 pump combo 550$
2)GHL 4 Pump doser 2.1 280$
3)GHL 4 Pump doser 2.1 280$
Message me if u have question
b07613ad14beaed00483ad007c95881e.jpg

427082ba7b187ea2684a9a21cddfdeaa.jpg

Hi can i pm u asking about the calibrate? Cause i did a lot of time but still get the incorrect result? Can u help?

Hi can i pm u asking about the calibrate? Cause i did a lot of time but still get the incorrect result? Can u help?

It's all about the doser calibration. And the tube length is very important. You can't have it longer than what they recommended. And the 3 tube that connect to the director need to be clean.
If everything is correct then u need to manually compensate the result. In your profilux kh director app there is a tab that u can add or minus the result to make it correct with your base line Alkalinity test.

Back