GHL Mitras Club

Hi all: great thread with a lot of info.

I'm trying to decide whether to add some T5 tubes to my three Mitras LX7 by means of the Aquatic Life Hybrid fixture. For those of you that have already gone that way, have you noted a decisive improvement both in growth and color of your corals ?

Thanks

Maintenance allows you to set a specific light setting for when you are doing maintenance on the tank. Perhaps you might now want the lights as blue or white or you want to have the lights turn on to a specific setting when doing maintenance when the lights would normally be off. You can create a maintenance light setting via GCC and then use the display interface on the light to temporarily change the light setting to the maintenance light setting of your choice. I've never used that feature myself but that is essentially what it does.
It's touched up briefly on page 14 of this manual.
https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/download/get/file/Mitras-LX-7xxx-Programming-Guide.pdf

I've been following all your post regarding Mitras for the last two months and I think I've read just about everything you've written - so first off, thank you.
My 365G 96' (L) x 34" (W) x 26" (H) custom tank is just about done being built and I really need to get my lights ordered. I have already concluded that I'm going to use two ATI SunPower 48" 8 bulb fixtures in the middle of the tank - already have these installed. I'm now trying to decide on what LED lights I want to run along side the T5's and have narrowed it down to either 8 Kessil A380x or 6 Mitras LX7206's. Can you tell me how well you think the Mitras will work in combination with the ATI T5 fixtures and do you have any pics that show how well your SPS growth has been with these lights? Also, has GHL ever implemented a web-based light configurator or do you still need to use a PC? One last question - is there one really good "starting light configuration" that I should pull down from the GHL library to start with? Thanks for any and all help/advice you are willing to offer.

Hello all, I recently bought 2 6200Hv that are used. One works perfectly fine the other only lights up 3 leds per puck. Through process of swapping parts between the 2 seems like the main board went out. GHL doesnt have them anymore.

Anyone got an old 6200 (maybe not even working properly) collecting dust they want to sell?

I have 4 GHL Mitras 6100 that I'm over the moon frustrated! Every time I plug my lights into my computer I cannot connect. I use the GHL Control Center and when ever I try to connect it tells me could not connect, do you want to check settings now. Click yes and the ports, interface and name are never correct. you can reset them and nothing. Im about ready to throw them in the trash. If anyone can help me figure out why I can connect please let me know your opinion. Thanks for your help.

I have 4 GHL Mitras 6100 that I'm over the moon frustrated! Every time I plug my lights into my computer I cannot connect. I use the GHL Control Center and when ever I try to connect it tells me could not connect, do you want to check settings now. Click yes and the ports, interface and name are never correct. you can reset them and nothing. Im about ready to throw them in the trash. If anyone can help me figure out why I can connect please let me know your opinion. Thanks for your help.
Did you ever get them to connect?

i had same issue on mine the last time i tried to connect. i had to update the firmware, unplug the light and wait a few minutes, then when i plugged it back in it connected. this is the 3rd time i've had issues like this and it is a royal pain. love the light though. Just not the connectivity!!!!!

Did you ever get them to connect?

i had same issue on mine the last time i tried to connect. i had to update the firmware, unplug the light and wait a few minutes, then when i plugged it back in it connected. this is the 3rd time i've had issues like this and it is a royal pain. love the light though. Just not the connectivity!!!!!
@asmodeus any thoughts?

sending ya a pm to talk to you about your lights man

Back