giessemann Infinity 48 inch fixture

wishntoboutside

professional snow flake
Hello All.

I have holding on to this one for a while thinking I would set up another 48 inch tank and do it over again but i don't think it is going to happen. I have a 48 inch Giessemann infinity fixture that uses 2 x 150 watt HQI and T5 hybrid fixture. it is sliver in color. It will come complete with two ballast to power it and it was converted over to SLS/Hamilton plugs to make it more adaptable to other brands of ballast.
I will get a photo up tonight but i will say this was the best LPS tank light I have ever used. It made my acans and favias pop.

Asking $350 OBO or open to reasonable trades for corals that I may desire but do not have.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

This is by far the nicest designed mh fixture ever made. Someone is going to lucky picking this up.

Overall styling is the same, but this was the DE model.

I absolutely love my spectra. I think infinity uses the exact same extruded and powder coated aluminum body.

I know radion this and radion that but for a natural looking reef, nothing even comes close to halide.

I absolutely love my spectra. I think infinity uses the exact same extruded and powder coated aluminum body.

I know radion this and radion that but for a natural looking reef, nothing even comes close to halide.

mmm hmmm preach it

Back