Glass?

_K_E_P_

What would be the best way to attach zoa's to the glass on the back of my tank from a rockless frag?

Would they spread on the glass? I know i had GSP and Xenia that did. Never seen my zoo's do it though.

they will.. seen this before from LFS.. the whole back glass that's not covered with LR is covered with pink palys..

Marvin

I've seen it in a few tanks.. Very cool looking. I have an encrusting gorg doing this to my overflow. Mind you now though I have tried it doesn't want to work for me. :(

Been trying for nearly a year now.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8139539#post8139539 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by _K_E_P_
Unless I glue them when I am doing a waterchange, how am I supossed to glue underwater?

most super glue will set under water or you can use epoxy.

i havent glue any on my glass but in the wall of my NC ... is plastic but my zoas are growing alot i like it hopefully by next year is gonna be full of zoas....

here is a pic of them to prove the growth ... laps is one month...

rJULY-SEPTEMBER.jpg

I do but old ones and well ashame to show them not that good....

DSC_0030-1.jpg

as soon as i take an update pic ill post it but this is the shot i have so far of 1month ago or so..

:eek: i'm gonna take your comment as sarcasm because if your tank is bad, then mine is downright horrible. what are the specs on that tank?

Back