Go away for a week and come home to this!

I went away for a weekend and came home to a clean cystal clear tank, I also found several more bistles snails, copepods beyond belief and some ncie macro growing.

Sorry to hear what happened I had soem of that algae and got rid of it by syphoning it off. May try scraping it off to.

Rock Anemone

Kevinpo,thanks I have that macro in my tank and wanted to know what it was...now I do.It look like a mold that grows on trees.:)

Just wanted to chime in. I have brown Sargassum and Dictyota growing in my tank. The Sargassum did'nt bother me, but when the Dictyota poped up a couple weeks ago I was'nt amused. Several sources said that Naso Tangs primary diet are these two brown algaes so I thought I should try, instead of trying to take it out by hand. I have had a blonde Naso now for 7 days and both brown algaes are wiped out. The Naso was'nt my first pick, because of his grown up size potential, but now I think he is my favorite, gorgeous and useful to boot. Now if I can get him to eat something else before my blue throat trigger eats it all.

Back