Going rate for Saltwater at LFS

Bay Area salt water is $1 a gallon. Some is mixed (Aquatic Collection) and some is from the ocean (Ultimate Aquarium) If you need more that 100 gallons, I have the number of a guy who will deliver for $1 gallon.
Cheers! Mark

Groovy to the max, Daddi0~! When I get that Grease Lightning up and running again, we can cruise but only if you promise to pay the .20 tax for me! ;)

There is now a .20/gallon tax. Come January 1st you will have to register! California only....

You forgot the point-of-sale background check requirement.

Unless you have a valid certificate of eligibility, and a federal water-collectors liscense.

All containers also limited to 10 gallons or less.

You forgot the point-of-sale background check requirement.

Unless you have a valid certificate of eligibility, and a federal water-collectors liscense.

All containers also limited to 10 gallons or less.

Yessss!!!

May not purchase in conjunction with fully automated reef keepers, high capacity containers, or auto feeders.

only impotent pathetic losers can manage to turn a reefing thread into something political.... leave California if you are so unhappy or better yet, get involved to change things for the better. Oh wait, I bet you won't do either! All you can do is complain. I bet your spouses love all your *****ing at home.

My spouse LOVES all my *****ing at home, and at the park, in the elevator, and especially at Nordstroms.........:wavehand::thumbsup::frog:

Back