Gone for a week

liverock

RC Sponsor
Hey Gang

Leaving tomorrow for a week, be back next Sunday!

sea ya
Richard TBS:rollface: :rollface: :rollface:

Have fun!

Have fun!

Richard, hope you have a great time and catch TONS of yellowtail tuna. Eat some sushi for me!

Re: Have fun!

Re: Have fun!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12845821#post12845821 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by divemonster
Richard, hope you have a great time and catch TONS of yellowtail tuna. Eat some sushi for me!
Yup

got the wasabi and the knife!

Rock today!

Rock today!

OK Gang

got a killer load of rock today....so if you are ready for a part two, or new shipment, now is the time!

Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com :rollface: :rollface: :rollface:

no problem

no problem

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12880889#post12880889 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by OgreMkV
Looks like you were only a few hours from me in SE Texas. Is that a tornado in the pic?

was a water spout.......went on by.........I was at the end of the earth!

but good fishing..

Richard TBS:rollface: :rollface: :rollface:

Yeah, it is kinda the end of the Earth here too. Next time, come on to Port Arthur/Beaumont and we'll go fishing in Sabine Lake or the Jettys. Last time I went, I caught a red that was 23 inches. I haven't been since. Once you do something like that, it's all been done.

If you don't mind freshwater, Toledo Bend is awesome for largemouths.

Re: Rock today!

Re: Rock today!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12885276#post12885276 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by liverock
OK Gang

got a killer load of rock today....so if you are ready for a part two, or new shipment, now is the time!

Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com :rollface: :rollface: :rollface:

not quite ready yet...and i'll have a busy week this next one coming up. will probably hold off until the 11th or so if the algae doesn't take over.

Back